Internal Communications Director at Collibra
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
We are looking for an Internal Communications Director, who will build Collibra’s global internal communications strategy from the ground up. You will be responsible for developing and executing a cross-company internal communications strategy involving multiple channels and forums that fosters a clear understanding of our business and goals while driving and supporting our culture.A day in the life of an Internal Communications Director at Collibra:You’ll be reporting directly to the Head of Communications, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Develop an internal communications strategy that includes the delivery of on-brand content and messaging for employees through a variety of mediums and channels (for example: intranet, email, collateral, video, talking points, articles, blogs, town halls, social media)
- Create a roadmap and content strategy to unify and standardize internal communications; identify and build the best platforms and channels to share information and develop content strategy for each
- Proactively lead and execute internal communications projects and campaigns that align with and articulate our business goals and values as well as continue to influence a positive culture and engaged workforce
- Work closely with senior leadership and department heads to plan effective communications that support business objectives, including matters of strategic corporate significance
- Develop and drive innovative internal communications programs and activities to drive employee engagement
- 10+ years of experience in communications - experience in a high-growth and fast-paced environment a plus
- Superior communication (oral and written, including editing) and interpersonal skills
- Superior project management skills juggling many different initiatives, competing priorities across several teams; and
- Nimble, proactive go-getter energized by the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, results-driven, entrepreneurial culture where change is rapid
- Creative, strategic thinker and has an interest in technology
- BA/BS required
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
Collibra is not currently accepting unsolicited assistance or resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms or agencies to Collibra or its employees, agents, directors or representatives in any form or method without a valid written agreement covering this position will be deemed the sole property of Collibra. No fee shall be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Collibra as a result of the referral or through other means.