Internal Communications Manager
Group Nine Media is seeking a creative, organized, self-starter to lead the internal communications in support of the company’s culture, vision and business objectives. The Internal Communications Manager will be charged with creating, developing and executing strategies and programs to communicate across brands and company-wide. The ideal candidate is high-energy, resourceful and collaborative.
- Develop deep relationships with departments and brands across the company
- Develop and execute internal strategic plans to communicate company-wide
- Plan, write and edit content and materials for distribution company-wide including weekly internal newsletter
- Develop a strategy to build and improve upon existing channels of communication from CEO and senior leadership to employee at all levels of the company
- Oversee and coordinate with the events team on corporate communication functions and town halls.
- Excellent writing skills
- The proven ability to work autonomously; set strategies, and measure success
- Follow through on complex projects from idea to implementation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in executive communications and/or change management.
- Knowledge of internal communications processes and change management strategies
- Strong written, verbal and organizational skills
About Group Nine Media:
Group Nine Media is the partnership of four mission-driven, category-leading brands covering food, drink & travel (Thrillist), news & entertainment (NowThis), animals (The Dodo) and science, tech & exploration (Seeker). We're one of the world's largest digital-first media companies, boasting over 4 billion video views every month, while providing consumers 360-degree experiences across web, social, VR and live events. At Group Nine Media, we care about the content our brands create, and if you're a talented passionate individual who does too, let's talk.
We offer great benefits such as medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), PTO, company paid AD&D, Life Insurance, Short-term & Long-term disability, and much more!
Group Nine Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
Group Nine Media is also a participant in e-verify.