International Product Marketing Manager at Squarespace
Squarespace is seeking an International Product Marketing Manager. You will develop the positioning, messaging and go-to-market strategy to introduce creative individuals around the world to suite of products aimed to help them succeed online. Every market is different and you will pair your deeply analytical mindset with collaborative spirit as you work with a number of cross functional teams to build truly local products and marketing campaigns.
This role is based in our NYC headquarters and reports directly to the Head of Product Marketing. This is an opportunity to join our Marketing team at an exciting stage of growth and innovation globally.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in defined priority markets around the world
- Define go-to-market strategies for new product features and streamline the announcement process
- Build a roadmap of ongoing, cross-channel, strategic marketing initiatives at a product line level
- Iterate on Squarespace’s value proposition and use cases in customer-facing messaging
- Craft a consistent and compelling narrative across channels, maintaining strong messaging hierarchy and effective content strategy plans
- Partner with Creative and Marketing to ensure proper product representation in brand campaigns
- Draw on qualitative and quantitative insights to understand product adoption, usage, and retention across customer segments
- Advise on competitive analyses and customer research efforts to understand key customer segments and define opportunities
- Partner with the Product team to help prioritize product development based on customer and market research
- Evangelize our products with the press, at events and through other channels to continue increasing awareness of Squarespace’s product offering
- Demonstrated success in a product marketing or product management role
- 4+ years of demonstrated success in a product marketing role, ideally in consumer tech or a closely related industry and a global focus
- Experience in working to take products to market in a global fashion
- Strong project management abilities to plan and execute complex cross-functional initiatives
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, and visual
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple, clear and intuitive language
- Analytical, creative, and strategic thinking and a willingness to take calculated risks
- Customer focus, with a deep understanding of the value Squarespace provides for users
- Growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement
- SaaS marketing experience preferred
Squarespace empowers people with creative ideas to succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.