Isn’t it time you did something for yourself?
We think so, too. That’s why we want you to come Be Your Own CEO at Unacast.
At Unacast, we believe that unlocking the black box of human mobility data is the key to advancing innovation. That's why we’re building the Real World Graph® to provide a truly transparent and accurate understanding of the real world.
It's literally uncharted territory, which means a sense of adventure is a must. Want to come along?
Unacast is seeking a creative professional to join a powerhouse Marketing team of three in a junior role. You will assist the Director and Managers with tasks that span the marketing spectrum, helping to build our brand and communicate our offerings to a broad audience. Because we are at an exciting stage in our evolution, this role represents an opportunity to help grow our business and shape our marketing practice.
The position requires graphic design sensibilities, the ability to turn bullet points into prose using our brand voice, and the ability to visualize data in ways that can be easily understood. The ideal candidate is organized, collaborative, self-motivated, comfortable with a fast pace, and unafraid to dig deep in order to understand complex data and technology concepts.
Skills You'll Bring
- Graphic & information design prowess
- Strong copywriting and copyediting skills
- Close attention to detail
- An eye for efficiencies and process improvements
- Adobe Creative Suite power user
- Facility with Google Suite
- Nice to haves: Email marketing, Social platforms: Hubspot, Buffer, Hootsuite, Motion graphics, Video production / post-production, Photography, Tech start-up experience
What You’ll Be Doing
- Developing deep familiarity with our brand, voice, and offerings
- Crafting full stories using text, images, and infographics
- Producing content for the website, the blog, social media, videos, newsletters, webinars, awards submissions, press releases, paid search ads, industry profiles, and other outbound materials
- Creating brochures, client pitches, trade show booths, and other materials that help prospects move through our sales funnel
- Assisting with paid search, marketing analytics, campaign tracking, and A/B testing
- Client and market research
- Keeping the marketing infrastructure organized and up-to-date
Unacast is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment for a diverse community. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, marital status, military status, disability, or dog ownership. Women, people of color, LGBTQ+, and other traditionally underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
Who is Unacast?
Verified, actionable data facilitates fundamental insights in industries such as research, finance, advertising technology, city planning, transportation, and artificial intelligence. Location data is a key component, the core intelligence, that creates value for the players in these industries.
Unacast is a leader in transparent, contextualized location data. Like Google indexed the web, Unacast is indexing the physical world through The Real World Graph®, designing products that merge multiple types of data on human mobility to empower companies and individuals alike to make smarter decisions.
Unacast is a fast-growing Nordic company based on Nordic values with offices in Oslo and NYC. We were recently named "The #1 Small Company To Work At In NYC" and have been featured everywhere from Techcrunch to Forbes. We were named as one of 50 NYC Startups To Watch in 2019, and our co-founders were named to The Nordic 100. We were also awarded the Best New Nordic Company and Best IoT Startup at the Nordic Startup Awards. Inc. Magazine called us “The startup that just might threaten Google”.
We have strong revenue growth and have in the last three years raised close to $25m in venture funding to fuel global expansion into new verticals and geographies.
Read more about our company and culture at https://careers.unacast.com/