Lead Digital Strategist at Rightpoint
Something Digital has recently joined forces with Rightpoint, a global experience leader and a Genpact company.
Genpact, a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation, today announced the expansion of its experience business, Rightpoint, with the acquisition of Something Digital. The addition of Something Digital’s deep commerce expertise to Rightpoint’s customer experience leadership, will further enable the company’s ability to drive experience-led transformation at scale for clients across industries.
Something Digital is an interactive agency with offices around the US. We have spent close to 20 years developing customer software, eCommerce sites, intranets, and websites for diverse clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
Something Digital is looking for a Lead Digital Strategist. Currently, this role is 100% remote.
We have offices in New York City (HQ), Los Angeles, CA and West Palm Beach, FL.Intro:
We’ll need you to:
Being a Lead Digital Strategist at Something Digital means having the best of both worlds—you get to work on complex projects for high-profile clients while, at the same time, reap the benefits of working on a small team. As an SD Lead Digital Strategist, you’d play a critical role in all stages of a project and work across different teams, so you must be a self-motivated and effective problem solver who can prioritize and manage a challenging workload. You would report directly to the Chief Creative Officer and work closely with project managers and developers. A good fit for our team would be someone with a sense of humor, good attitude, ability to roll with the punches, and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Participate in new business development and sales for potential digital strategy and digital marketing clients, new builds and transition projects by providing audits, forecasting, estimates, and recommendations on tools and commerce strategies.
- Manage and execute agreements for existing digital marketing clients.
- Provide oversight and direction of digital marketing specs, workplans, and the QA process for projects.
- Collaborate with the development team and Strategic Engagement Managers (SEMs) to identify GA site improvements for clients within the Strategic Engagement Group (SEG).
- Aid in the creation of Digital Strategy go-to-market offerings, collateral and pitch decks.
- Perform Google Analytics (GA) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) audits for new and prospective clients.
- Complete assigned SEG digital strategy specific tasks.
- Aid in the development and growth of the digital strategy department and help to establish a proper growth trajectory and business plan.
- Persuade clients (current and prospective) to engage with SD on Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) initiatives.
- Research, formulate, implement, and analyze all client CRO tests.
- Act as a Functional Lead for a team of digital strategists (e.g., bi-weekly one-on-ones, year-end evaluations, managing performance KPIs, training plans, dispatch and work completion, deliverable review, and client escalations).
- Improve overarching digital strategy and digital marketing processes.
You must have:
- Preferred field of study: Digital Marketing, Business, Marketing, Communications, Data Science
- Strong project and time management skills
- Experience with ecommerce metrics, marketing, and data driven growth strategies
- Experience running Conversion Rate Optimization services
- Experience with social media marketing, email marketing, affiliate marketing, SEO, and paid search
- Experience with analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and Google Data Studio)
- Experience with email platforms (e.g., Mailchimp, Bronto, Klaviyo, Dotdigital, and Hubspot)
- Management and/or mentorship experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Excellent communication skills—written and verbal
- Experience with data analysis and report creation
- Account/client management experience
- Experience configuring and testing tags using Google Tag Manager
- Experience with Magento and Shopify
It’d be great if you had:
- Experience spearheading process changes within an agency
- Google Analytics IQ
- Agency experience
- Magento Solution Specialist certification
- Experience with CRO platforms like AB Tasty, Nosto, and Google Optimize
Apply if you:
- Enjoy a challenge and are looking to grow
- Want to work on diverse projects and platforms
- Are excited to work on high profile brands with complex requirements
- Are you looking for a company that places value on training and skills development