Within 1 month, you will:
- Become a trello expert through our onboarding process
- Understand our product offering through training
- Master the basics of the platform and be able to answer related clients requests through Zendesk
Within 3 months, you will:
- Manage the end-to-end documentation process for our feature launches: new articles and updated ones, release notes following the pace of product evolution (every 3 weeks) in order to increase clients’ self-service
- Produce, but not limited to technical how-to articles, long-form guides, videos, newsletter to help our clients better understand the business and product elements that can be brought together to bring them success
Within 6 months, you will:
- Coach our current Technical Writer
- Work closely with other team members and show initiative in improving overall user assistance content and processes.
- Own our online help center, “Knowledge Base”
- Be in charge of the monitoring of the activity, and responsible for TW team performance
Within 12 months, you will:
- Own the Community questions
- Successfully drive product releases through new in-app processes
The Skills Set
- 3+ years creating technical product documentation from scratch, as well as from specs in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment
- 1 -2 years of coaching a technical writing team and putting processes in place
- You bring a client-first mindset to everything you do
- You have excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones, and impeccable spelling and grammar
- You have a passion for learning and an ability to take complex information and turn it into engaging, easy-to-understand instructions.
- You deeply enjoy helping customers achieve their business goals by creating content that makes an impact.
- French-speaking is a bonus
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
- East Coast preferred
- Enthusiasm about the idea of working in our Culture of Convexity
What We Offer
- Compensation. We offer competitive salary + equity
- Benefits. Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching after 6 months. Generous parental leave.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (you will hear this a lot). We are strong-believers in documenting our process, sharing continuous feedback and having low authority. Click here to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond.