CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
The lifecycle marketing team at CLEAR is responsible for driving conversion, retention and reactivations for our B2C subscription based product. As the Lifecycle manager focusing on member winback and reactivation, you will work to drive winback conversion rates through cross-channel messaging (email, in-app, push and SMS), leverage data to identify our largest winback opportunities and rapidly A/B test to drive ROI.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and execute winback journey and one-off campaigns that span email, SMS, in-app and push, ensuring messages showcase relevant member benefits to improve audience engagement and conversion. Identify campaigns where our TSA PreCheck X CLEAR product can drive reactivations.
- Create a winback survey program that generates both quantitative and qualitative data that can be used to craft messaging and offers based on members’ cancellation reasons.
- Develop ongoing evergreen winback campaigns that highlight new features, improvements and UGC to drive reactivations outside of the marketing campaign calendar. Understand how the CLEAR app can play a critical role in reactivation.
- Partner with data analytics to identify winback cohorts that help drive offer and content segmentation. Assist in creating a predictive look-a-like model for winbacks that will help you identify A/B testing opportunities that have the greatest ROI.
- Collaborate with engineering and data to identify improvements to the reactivation website flow and how tracking can be enhanced. Identify new price points or offers to test and partner with the data team to implement
- Establish a rigorous A/B testing platform that focuses on testing content, creative, cadence and cohorts. Partner with the other members of the lifecycle team to create a testing roadmap that drives against lifecycle KPIs
- Stay up to date on the latest lifecycle marketing trends and partner with creative to concept new test ideas
Who You Are:
- 3-5+ years of lifecycle marketing experience with at least 2 working on large reactivation/winback programs. Prior experience with tech or subscription based businesses a plus.
- Experience executing cross-channel marketing campaigns (email, in-app, push, SMS)
- Ability to work cross-functionally and partner with finance, accounting, data analytics, engineering, customer service and creative teams.
- In-depth knowledge of ESPs from campaign set-up to segment creation. Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Braze experience preferred
- Understanding of email best practices and knowledge of HTML. Experience with Stripo, Dreamweaver and Movable Ink preferred
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and dig in to the task at hand