CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
The lifecycle marketing team at CLEAR is responsible for driving conversion, retention and reactivations across all nodes of the CLEAR business. As the Lifecycle Marketing Manager, Growth, you will play a key role in launching our TSA PreCheck line of business as well as support additional growth opportunities across new technologies and partners.
- Own the implementation of customer journeys (email and SMS) for our TSA PreCheck x CLEAR program
- Identify new creative needs for TSA PreCheck and manage the approval and release of these assets. Identify new channels that will assist with the growth of the product (i.e. app, direct mail, in-airport giveaways/content, etc.)
- Partner with paid acquisition on key findings and learnings from various A/B tests on TSA PreCheck to support cohesive branding and offers to our prospecting channels
- Be the lifecycle marketing stakeholder on new partnerships, supporting asks from the growth (business development) team, ranging from strategic input to specific campaign development/deployment.
- Own our relationship with Wunderkind, partnering with internal and external teams to identify testing opportunities to convert leads to CLEAR members.
- Stay informed on the latest product features and updates from our vendors that can be rolled out to various areas of our lifecycle program
- 3-7 years of lifecycle marketing experience (email, app, SMS). Prior experience with tech, DTC or subscription based businesses is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of ESPs from campaign set-up to segment creation. Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Braze experience preferred
- Understanding of email best practices and knowledge of HTML. Experience with Stripo, Dreamweaver and Movable Ink preferred
- Experience working with SMS transactional marketing programs preferred.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and partner with finance, accounting, data analytics, engineering, customer service and creative teams.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and dig in to the task at hand