Lifecycle Marketing Manager at Policygenius
Are you a technical-minded marketer with a knack for solving problems, analyzing data and building lifecycle marketing programs? Do you thrive on translating a brand’s value into email marketing for large audiences? Can you convert strategies into actionable, efficient project plans? If this sounds like you, come join the Policygenius marketing team as a Lifecycle Marketing Manager!
We’re looking for a right and left brained whiz who is ruthlessly analytical in pursuit of improving conversion, with the creativity and communication skills to evolve our lifecycle marketing with customers across a variety of channels including email, SMS, direct mail and more. Reporting into our Associate Director of CRM, our Lifecycle Marketing Manager will own customer retention programs for clients, including referral and cross-sell programs.In this role, you will...
- Develop and optimize lifecycle marketing programs to expand customer lifetime value, including emails, SMS, direct mail and more
- Oversee our customer referral program expansion for insurance shoppers, including launching new programs and optimizing them to generate more awareness
- Design, execute and analyze A/B test plans to improve CRM program performance and conversion rates
- Maintain and execute Policygenius’ email marketing calendar, including concepting campaigns, building emails, segmenting audience lists and reporting results
- Concept, code (HTML/CSS) and test email templates for campaigns using Litmus
- You have 5+ years digital marketing experience, preferably in a CRM, lifecycle or retention marketing role
- You have experience working on customer referral programs, ideally in D2C market
- You have experience in a variety of marketing tools: email/CRM (Iterable, Braze, MailChimp, etc.), email design (Litmus) and landing pages (Unbounce, InstaPage)
- You have a strong analytical toolkit, including experience with Excel, Tableau, Looker or other tools
- You are familiar with HTML/CSS, particularly in coding emails and landing pages
- You have the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve across teams and tools
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship!!!
Policygenius is America’s leading online insurance marketplace. Since 2014, our mission has been to help people get the financial protection they need (and feel good about it). We make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. To date, we’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance and placed over $45 billion in coverage.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we’re looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine’s “Best Workplaces” two years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!