About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
We are seeking a scrappy and entrepreneurial CRM ninja to lead our marketing efforts for our rapidly growing Shared Cart diner base. In this newly created role, you’ll own the go-to-market, acquisition and engagement strategy to accelerate growth across B2B and B2C customer segments.
The ideal candidate is an accomplished direct response and lifecycle marketing professional with a strong email marketing background and a proven track-record developing high-impact growth campaigns at scale. They are hungry, data-driven and strive for innovation and excellence in everything they do.
The Impact You Will Make
- Build, execute and own growth marketing strategy for our fast-growing Shared Cart diner base
- Develop and optimize full lifecycle marketing campaigns with the goal of maximizing diner LTV
- Launch high-impact acquisition programs spanning multiple channels including email marketing,in-product messaging, paid search/social and partnerships, maximizing the number of new customers at a given CPA target
- Work with Brand, Data Science, Paid Search, Product, Finance, Strategy & Analytics to align on profitable growth strategies
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop messaging, creative and promotions
- Collaborate with management to set and hit aggressive targets
- Set financial goals and forecast the budget needed to achieve them
- Collaborate with internal analytics teams to streamline reporting and campaign operations
- Monitor and report on campaign progress weekly / monthly / quarterly
- Demonstrate a strong bias for action by identifying problems/opportunities and working proactively to solve them, as well as manage complex timelines and dependencies.
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor's degree in a related concentration or equivalent experience
- At least 6 - 8 years of marketing experience with a digital focus
- Strong background in CRM/lifecycle and direct response marketing
- Experience the technology space is a big plus
- Must be located in the NYC metro area and willing to work out of our beautiful midtown offices
- Experience working closely with sales, account management, product, engineering and design teams
- Proficient in various product platforms including Google Analytics, Tableau, CRM platforms (ie. Braze, Mailchimp)
- Ability to develop, launch and measure marketing programs and campaigns independently
- Dedication to setting and achieving quantifiable goals for all projects
- Strong organizational skills and self-motivation, with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment (willing to roll up sleeves and get your hands dirty)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Strong skills in analyzing product metrics and extracting actionable insights
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including exceptional proofreading skills
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.