Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As an Unqork Account-Based Marketing (ABM) Manager you’ll develop and execute an ABM strategy and plan that targets large state and local governments. The role is equal parts creative, collaborative, and revenue-minded, with the flexibility to slide from setting strategy to executing on the ground with our account development reps, field sales, client partners, and customer success teams.
- Create and execute integrated account-based marketing campaigns for selected accounts using a variety of tactics and channels.
- Create compelling value propositions and content for key buying personas.
- Define and manage budget allocation across channels.
- Leverage data and insights to inform account development reps (ADRs) and field sales teams of account-level behavior and perceived intent.
- Generate growth within customer accounts by driving account plans that lead to the expansion of services.
- Collaborate with marketing operations to continuously improve the health of our target contact and account database.
- Measure and analyze program performance regularly, adjusting tactics as required to ensure results are achieved and goals are exceeded.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- 3-5 years of experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns.
- Experience with B2B marketing, demand generation, content production and marketing/sales funnels.
- Ability to gather data/insights from multiple internal and external sources to understand impact across accounts and opportunities.
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms (Marketo preferred) and Salesforce.
- Enthusiasm, perseverance, flexibility, independence, creativity, a proactive posture and a positive attitude are all needed for success.
- Goal-oriented and collaborative with the ability to take initiative and deliver projects with minimal supervision.
- Bonus: ABM experience in a high growth B2B setting.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.