Manager, Addressable Local Brand Solutions (Streaming/Digital/Social) at The Walt Disney Company
DAS Local Brand Solutions develops breakthrough campaigns to drive incremental revenue with a key focus on Local assets, including the ABC Owned TV Station Linear, Digital, Social, Streaming and Out Of Home platforms, Hulu geotargeted to local DMAs, and Localish branded content, as well as the full array of Disney Ad Sales Portfolio properties. This dynamic team develops full-service marketing solutions from custom activations and multi-platform creative development and production, to proprietary insights and strategy.
Disney Advertising Sales is seeking a passionate, talented digital-native marketing rock-star who will develop creative, forward-thinking ideas, fresh innovative proposals, and deliver flawless campaign execution with superior results leading to renewals. An ability to understand audience-driven marketing and inspire winning partnerships is key.
This role may be based in New York, NY, Chicago, IL, Santa Monica, CA, Bristol CT, Southfield, MI, Coral Gables, FL, or Seattle, WA.
- Create and execute innovative addressable marketing programs that deliver on client objectives to generate revenue & drive results, often under tight time frames with impeccable follow-through
- Be solution-oriented and fluent in all aspects of promotion marketing across channels with an emphasis on addressable platforms such as co-marketing with entertainment properties and 3rd parties, online and live events, digital, social, streaming, native, branded content, mobile, app marketing, VOD and emerging platforms
- Proactively develop addressable marketing solutions that can be customized per client, working with Pricing teams to strategize and package in key components
- Ideate + articulate concepts clearly, creating and presenting compelling presentations, one-sheets, campaign elements, mock ups and recaps, proofing all for accuracy
- Design quality mockups and oversee production of creative for digital, video, mobile, social and emerging technologies, managing internal and external creative agencies as needed, along with logistics, budget management, scheduling and production timelines, trafficking campaign elements, and tracking campaign delivery.
- Oversee advertiser-driven social coverage and custom content opportunities including Facebook Live events, Live Twitter events, and branded content creation for Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and other social platforms
- Be fluent in analytics to gauge and optimize campaign performance, including ability to communicate strategy for campaign cadence and boosting needs
- Collaborate with multiple business units and partners including clients, team members, account executives and management, television stations, show stakeholders, legal, business affairs, production, planning and research teams, talent and outside partners and vendors to shape and drive campaign success
- Ability to work effectively in a deadline-driven work environment, multitasking to drive momentum on concurrent projects while maintaining attention to detail and demonstrating strong problem solving skills
- Stay up-to-date on key trends, pop culture, new social media platform features, and marketing technology to ensure all campaigns are relevant and cutting-edge
- Ability to be flexible, independent and a self-starter, while communicating and collaborating with others in remote locations as a team player
- Travel as needed for client meetings and on-site production or event execution
Basic Qualifications :
- 5+ years of marketing and/or business development experience, preferably within Digital, Social, Addressable or Entertainment Marketing
- Proficient with PowerPoint, Keynote, Word, Excel, Photoshop & fluent in digital/social/streaming media
- Superior oral and written presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to plan, develop and execute digital and social marketing programs and partnerships from start to finish, while at the same time have the analytical capability to dive into the tactical details and make real-time adjustments to marketing campaigns in order to optimize performance
- Operates successfully in a rapidly changing, ambiguous and undefined environment
- The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic self-starter who thrives on creating first class experiences for clients and consumers that deliver on strategic performance goals, leading to rapid revenue growth
- Positive, motivated, enthusiastic 'can do' attitude at all times
- A natural team player with a desire to collaborate with others for broader success
- Demonstrated success at initiating, managing and growing strategic relationships with marketing partners, vendors, agencies and internal stakeholders
- Has relentlessly high standards, thinks big, and inspires excellence
Preferred Education :
- BA or BS preferred
Additional Information :
HYBRID WORK TYPE