Manager, Brand Strategy
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
The Manager, Brand Strategy is a key member of the WW Brand team and will be accountable for managing brand initiatives and priorities, operational processes and major project management for the office of the Chief Brand Officer. He or she will partner across the business in balancing day-to-day business priorities, strategic deliverables and the needs of the CBO. They will also work closely with the Brand Leadership team to ensure critical processes and initiatives are efficiently and effectively managed and will be responsible for establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with each WW Executive Committee member.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about creating amazing experiences for our members and our employees and possess a proven record of excellence operating independently within a high performing, fast paced environment. He or she will have outstanding communication, analytical and organizational skills and demonstrate a high degree of discretion regarding confidential material. The candidate will be able to effectively influence, multi-task and prioritize as business needs evolve.
- Act as a central point of contact for urgent business issues and initiatives spearheaded by the CBO and addressing information requests.
- Lead distinct elements of key projects on behalf of the CBO.
- Providing thought leadership, decision support, execution and tracking/measurement of deliverables against key Brand initiatives, including the communication and showcasing of those initiatives across WW.
- Identify and facilitate large scale change management initiatives across the organization from shareholder to end user.
- Assist with the creation and execution of Brand team strategies and goals.
- Create communications and presentations for various audiences.
- Leadership and analytical support for member marketing programs and initiatives.
- Interact with Finance and manage the departmental budgeting process including yearly projections, ongoing expense tracking, and risk mitigation.
- Flawless leadership & management of the CBO's executive office and Brand team communications, community and engagement.
- Provide strategic support on a range of complex issues and projects.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in marketing, brand, communications or similar area; preferably gained while working for a global, complex organization
- Bachelor's degree in business management, marketing or related field preferred; MBA a plus
- Strong analytical skills, financial and business acumen.
- Ability to influence without authority and collaborate across all levels.
- Ability to learn quickly, work effectively with little direction, take the lead in situations where appropriate, and execute with urgency.
- Experience working with best practices and knowledgeable of industry trends
- Ability to prioritize, complete multiple tasks and work well under pressure.
- Proven track record in successfully building, maintaining and leveraging relationships with senior management and at all levels within the organization
- Experience in leading large scale projects with heavy change management requirements
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders; a consultative and collaborative style that allows for influence without authority
- Extraordinary communication skills – both oral and written
- Ability to analyze situations and exercise sound judgment in determining appropriate courses of action.
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks, and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.