Manager, Communications and Engagement
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
As Manager, Internal Communications you'll be responsible for the ongoing execution of the CX/Ops Communications strategy. This exciting role will allow you to demonstrate your abilities in delivering communication and change management to our field teams across the US, utilizing effective and creative methods and technologies. It's a challenging role with so many different roles and levels with whom to communicate, collaborate and influence – so we're looking for someone who can adapt to the different demands of the role and utilize their previous experience.
- Execute internal communications plans that support business objectives and engages employees
- Integrate change management activities into communication project plans
- Develop, track and maintain detailed communication project plans and time-lines to ensure successful delivery of communication and change
- Administration and content management of staff intranet including HTML coding and visual design
- Develop, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications vehicles including email, newsletters, associate forums, intranet, etc.
- Provide execution support for senior leadership including blogs, presentations, events and employee communications
- Drive contemporary communications practices that increase the effectiveness and timeliness of internal communications
- Partner cross functionally to develop key messaging and define communication strategies which effect change across the organization
- Create success metrics and use fact based methods in order to evaluate and improve internal communications and culture
- Handle multiple projects and deals well with ambiguity
- Maintain quality standards and consistency across all communications
- Minimum 5 years of communications experience, 2-3 years of which focused on internal communications
- Excellent communicator with proven track record of effectively project managing and delivering internal communication campaigns
- Excellent consultancy, collaboration and relationship management skills
- Technical experience of creating and managing websites, intranet sites, newsletters, apps and social collaboration platforms
- Ability to apply strong writing and editing skills to communications for a variety of medias
- Prior experience managing significant organizational change initiatives
- Coaching and influencing key stakeholders and peers
- Experience of working in an organization with national, remote locations
- Solid understanding of internal communication and engagement techniques and best practices
- Experience and good understanding of change management principles and methodologies
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Creative thinking and ability to think beyond the norm.
- Proficiency using all Microsoft and Google programs, e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, gDrive, gSites etc…
Location: WeWork - 214 W 29th Street, New York NY 10001
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.