Reporting to the Head of Content and Comms, the Manager, Communications will oversee all external and internal communications with the goal of raising Knotel’s profile in earned & social media, as well as within the analyst and investor communities. You will also be responsible for keeping all internal audiences informed.
What You’ll Do
- Help manage PR agency relationship to deliver against measurable KPIs and hep develop annual PR plans with quarterly deliverables
- Execute media relations strategy, including concise and compelling media pitches, news releases, bylined articles, etc.
- Perform outreach via multiple channels (phone, email, social media)
- Identify fresh opportunities for coverage via editorial calendars, media monitoring and staying on top of newspapers/magazines/online news sites
- Identify, vet and proactively secure speaking opportunities for key executives across relevant topics
- Maintain a calendar of company initiatives, industry events, opportunities, relevant editorial lists, awards and submission deadlines
- Ensure active, ongoing internal communications and education of staff on key message points
Who You Are
You’re a highly organized, self-directed, and mature individual who is a flawless writer and editor; you believe wholeheartedly in the Oxford comma! You’ve successfully managed external agencies and have a knack for managing senior stakeholders. You’re full of energy, highly creative, and a great storyteller.
- At minimum 3-5 years in-house or agency experience in (a) relevant journalism, media relations or marketing communications role(s), preferably at a high-profile, fast-growing company
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple deadlines and tasks, innate sense of urgency and ability to manage up to executives.
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $100 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey.
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.