Manager, Lifecycle Marketing & Consumer Strategy at Peloton
Peloton’s Apparel Team is seeking a Lifecycle Marketing and Consumer Strategy Manager to join our growing team. The Apparel Marketing Team oversees the full customer lifecycle of our global apparel business. This position is responsible for end-to-end lifecycle marketing and segmentation strategy of the Peloton Apparel consumer. This position will develop/design and execute the lifecycle marketing journey and one-off campaigns across all channels (email, in-app, push, social media, and SMS) to drive acquisition, retention, and increase LTV. In this role you will work cross-functionally to define Peloton Apparel customer segments and execute a data-driven test and learn model.
Duties will include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Create and lead Peloton Apparel’s multi-touchpoint lifecycle marketing strategy (based on customer lifecycle, brand pillars, and apparel launch activity) with the goal of increasing customer acquisition, retention, frequency, & spend.
- Work hand in hand with the Data Science Teams to define consumer segments, segmentation strategy, and looker reporting for customer flows as it relates to apparel life cycle.
- Own calendaring, creative briefing, and testing roadmaps for all corresponding triggers and campaigns. Act as a stakeholder for approval across this process.
- Set objective goals and proactively measure and communicate results to the greater team. Own reporting recaps and testing summaries for campaign effectiveness.
- Merchandise landing pages as they relate to seasonal marketing campaigns.
- Create and maintain audience segments.
- Work closely with Paid Media Team to define consumer segmentation strategies, and product targets, with each campaign along with the respective content strategy.
- Partner with Email Teams to create programs for customer on-boarding, lifecycle management, and lapsed initiatives.
- Plan and implement a comprehensive consumer calendar to orchestrate all planned CRM programs and activities including the ideal number of touches for each
- Use marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content and campaigns.
- 4+ years of marketing experience in high growth startups or fast-moving companies, with direct experience in lifecycle marketing.
- Relevant experience in creating and scaling end-to-end omnichannel programs (email, push, SMS) across customer lifecycle stages.
- Experience analytics tools like Amplitude Redshift, Segment, Simon Data.
- Expertise in crafting marketing personas and targeting them with personalized content.
- Experience with analytics platforms such as Looker and Google Analytics.
- Experience tracking and reporting on engagement KPIs across marketing channels required.
- Experience with Shopify a plus
- Understanding of data privacy and governance policies
- Strong Excel skills
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.