Manager, Marketing Analytics at OnDeck
Innovation, collaboration, and success: at OnDeck, We Make It Happen. We’ve changed the way small businesses access financing. With the spirit of a fintech start-up and the stability of a larger organization, OnDeck helps customers achieve their ambitions while leading in the small business lending space. We operate with a one team mindset, supporting each other and celebrating our wins together. If you’re looking for a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, inclusive environment where you can make an impact on our customers and business, OnDeck could be the place for you.
At OnDeck, we make small business a big deal. We’re improving the world’s economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count.
The vision of our Marketing team is to increase awareness of and engagement with OnDeck and our products among small business owners, driving new leads through a broad mix of strategic marketing channels and increasing customer retention through targeted lifecycle marketing strategies. We drive significant monthly sales volume as well as long-term customer value, and we measure and analyze everything we do.
We leverage comprehensive data sources and powerful tools to track and report on our results, aligning our goals and successes with those of the company. Our community of business analysts work collaboratively to ensure consistency and alignment in how we analyze our data, results and impact.
The Manager, Marketing Analytics will lead efforts to understand, analyze and deliver insights on marketing effectiveness and customer metrics, to ensure our marketing strategies and tactics drive the highest possible value for the company. We are constantly evolving the way we manage our marketing investments, understand our customer, and measure our results so we can maximize impact. Reporting to the SVP of Marketing, this Manager plays an integral leadership role in being both a technical data expert, and a strategic thought partner, for the entire team across a broad set of initiatives.
As a Manager, Marketing Analytics at OnDeck, you will:
- Partner with Marketing leaders to understand our business fundamentals and sales funnel so you can build the right set of analytic tools to deliver meaningful insights
- Leveraging Salesforce CRM, our cloud-based data warehouse, and our powerful data visualization tools, translate production data into reports, dashboards and graphics that help you “tell the story” to the relevant audience
- Inform marketing strategy and spend by providing standardized reporting to measure channel and campaign level performance results
- Act as a thought partner to marketing team leaders in gleaning useful insights from the data and delving further into new or unexpected trends
- Perform ad hoc analyses to deliver insights and answer business-critical questions
- Collaborate with data engineering and other business analysts to ensure consistency in reporting logic and data sources; partner with data operations to automate repetitive processes and ensure reliability of automated jobs
Qualifications to make it happen:
- Strong SQL skills; other programming languages a plus
- Deep expertise in using business reporting platforms; Tableau experience preferred
- Self-directed leader who can interpret data to understand trends and derive meaningful business insights for senior executives with little oversight
- Ability to explain complex problems in simple ways
- Interest in business financing with a passion for helping small business owners achieve their goals and contribute to their communities
- A 4 year college degree or equivalent
OnDeck is the largest online small business lender in the U.S. Since 2007, we’ve issued over $12 billion in loans for many business needs including inventory purchase, equipment acquisition, hiring, and general corporate purposes. Serving more than 700 industries throughout the country, OnDeck has been trusted by over 100,000 small businesses by providing them with a term loan or line of credit to help them build a growing and thriving enterprise.
ODX’s ground-breaking partnership efforts with banks began in 2015 and have subsequently proved that a bank and a financial technology (FinTech) company can work collaboratively to mutual benefit on a digital lending platform. ODX is now offering expanded platform solutions for small business lending to a broad range of banks and financial institutions globally.
Click here for a glimpse inside our offices
At OnDeck, it’s We Before Me. We support each other and we love seeing people succeed. That’s why we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefit program with a variety of options and opportunities. We offer:
- Flexible Paid Time Off; Paid Sick Days; Paid Holidays; Paid Birthday
- Comprehensive Healthcare (Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance)
- Wellness Subsidy and Mental Health Coaches
- Voluntary Auto/Home/Pet Insurance
- Educational Reimbursement; Flexible Working Arrangements
- 401k Matching, Loan Consolidation, Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Paid Parental Leave and Sabbaticals
- Affinity Groups and Volunteer Events
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Built in NYC’s 100 Best Places to Work, 2019
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
- Denver Business Journal Largest Technology Employers in Denver, 2019
- Denver Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
- FinTech Breakthrough Award – Best Overall LendTech Company, 2018
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance and Insurance, 2016
- Fortune.com and Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Great Place to Work Certification, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Inc. 500|5000, 2013, 2014
- Inc. Hire Power, 2013
- Lending Tree’s Top Rated Customer Satisfaction, Q1 2018
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- US News & World Report, “Best Unsecured Business Loans of 2018” – Best for Term Loans
- Washington Post Top Places to Work, 2019
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- TalentDesk’s Best Large Companies for Computer Science Jobs in Arlington, Virginia: #1, 2019
- TalentDesk’s Best Companies for Customer Service Jobs in Denver, Colorado: #1, 2019
- TalentDesk’s Best Companies for Quality Assurance Jobs in Denver, Colorado: #1, 2019
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**