Manager, Marketing Ops (Remote) at Stash
Want to help everyday Americans build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we believe in the power of simplifying investing, making it easy and affordable for everyday Americans to build wealth and achieve their financial goals.
We’re one of the fastest growing fintechs in the U.S. and have had another record-breaking year. In 2021 we almost doubled our headcount and valuation. Our personal finance app makes investing easy and affordable; this year 6 million customers set aside more than $3 billion with Stash.
Prioritizing People is one of our core values and has been key to a healthy work-life balance and a great sense of fulfillment and inclusion. We employ a true people first - hybrid model. Live and work where you feel the most productive, whether that is in our home, in an office, or a combination of both. Anywhere in the US or UK.
Let’s solve complex problems and tackle wealth inequality.
We are seeking a Manager, Marketing Operations well versed in working cross-functionally to execute improvements in marketing systems and manage our marketing vendor partnerships across key business partners (Engineering, Marketing, Risk, Finance, Creative, and Compliance).
If you have superior attention to detail, are technically oriented, have great communication and teambuilding skills, and are excited to help internal users—Stash is looking for you!
What you'll do:
- Coordinate and execute transactional marketing campaigns through a variety of different channels—email, push notifications, in-app messaging, and in-app content
- Manage day to day our marketing vendor partnerships, and work closely with our key business partners (Engineering, Marketing, Risk, Finance, Creative, and Compliance).
- Identify operational and structural weaknesses and help improve existing or develop new processes to keep our teams as efficient as possible
- Prepare monthly marketing reports that analyze and summarize key deliverability, volume, and performance metrics
- Handle day to day management of customer marketing system (CMS) including provisioning access, helping team think through and QA campaigns, basic troubleshooting, and training new users
- Help advise and shape marketing best practices including advising on segmentation and exclusion strategies, researching and deploying tools and optimizations, and managing and contributing to our SOP
- Research and onboard new marketing tools and vendors
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years experience in marketing or CRM operations; working cross-functionally to execute improvements in marketing systems
- Experience with Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, or Braze, MoEngage, or similar marketing system (Braze preferred)
- Understanding of channels outside of email, such as in-app, push, paid advertising, or content/SEO
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, SQL
- Experience managing vendor or agency budgets and relationships
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail. Ability to understand and plan against cross-dependencies to drive projects forward
- Experience with Looker and comfortable working with existing dashboards as well as developing new ones
- Team player and the ability to build and grow cross-functional relationships with data, UXR, Engineering, product, and more
- Ability to distill and simplify complex information and effectively communicate with others
- Problem solver who is able to respond to problems efficiently and able to distill and simplify complex information and effectively communicate with others
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to [email protected].
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIn’s Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**