Metric Digital powers marketing for the best, most disruptive direct to consumer brands in the world. We’ve helped companies drive sustainable growth that helped fuel their acquisition, IPO, or next funding round, such as Canada Goose (IPO), Bonobos (Acquired), Hired.com (Series C). Many of our clients are on the IAB 250 list, like JackThreads, Mack Weldon, Hint Water and Nature Box.
We’ve grown from a team of ~5 to a team of ~30 in the last two and a half years, and are looking for leaders to help us continue on our growth trajectory. We also recently published our first book, Badvertising, which uncovers shady practices in the digital marketing industry and helps brand executives avoid them.
Metric Digital is looking for a Facebook Ads wizard who has a proven track record of driving growth for highly demanding retail ecommerce & DTC brands. This role will involve both strategy and execution for some of Metric Digital's key accounts alongside several other world class Facebook marketers. You will be part teacher, part master, part evangelist and 100% powering the growth engine for the world’s most exciting DTC brands.
Best in class expertise within Paid Social is a requirement , but we're especially looking for a person who is passionate about paid social advertising and more importantly disrupting the system to test and find white space in innovative ways across this channel. For the right person, there is a ton of opportunity to learn and work on other channels within the paid media space.
- Manage a team of 1-3 Associate Digital Marketers and Digital Marketers in the facilitation of all digital campaigns
- Develop and oversee digital strategy with a primary focus on paid social; contribute both creative and strategic thinking
- Act as subject matter expert and point of escalation for client contacts through conception and execution of ideas that build brand credibility and revenue
- Launch and actively optimize campaigns across trading platforms
- Analyze performance results and make optimization recommendations while the media is live and post flight
- Track pacing and performance fluctuations
- Document wins and share best practices among teams and with clients
- Anticipate client needs
- Stay up to date with the latest social media platform updates and trends
- Participate in new business pitches / audits as needed
- In partnership with VP/SVP, provide training and development for junior team members if applicable
What we're looking for:
- 3-5+ years of hands on digital marketing experience in paid social
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or analytics related field preferred
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of MS Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
- Excellent listening, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
Benefits of working at Metric Digital
• Competitive salary + bonuses
• Flexible (unlimited) vacation and remote work policy
• Great medical & dental coverage (and we cover 100% of the premiums) plus free membership in ONE Medical
• Pre-tax benefits (like transit benefits)
• Collaborative, casual office environment full of smart people who like solving problems. As a Metric Collective company, we share our office with ~ 30 other smart, fun, entrepreneurial people
• Responsibility and ownership from day 1
• Fully stocked snack situation
• Awesome company trips