What You’ll Do:
- Own campaign management of Paid Social channels across Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok & Pinterest for current and upcoming product lines while being key collaborator on determining broader social strategy alongside key cross functional partners.
- Responsible for understanding technical implementation within Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Looker to ensure paid social platforms and internal data tools have the most reliable data for analysis.
- Will use advanced measurement strategies and partner with data science on developing and executing a robust channel experimentation roadmap in a high impact area of the business.
- Partner with legal and our creative strategy team to identify areas of opportunity based on thorough analysis to empower asset expansion and exploration across our growing verticals.
- Leverage your deep expertise and passion for performance marketing on paid social channels to make a large business impact by proactively identifying opportunities and implementing strategies that enable us to expand & improve the efficiency for our programs.
- Use your exceptional analytical skills to dig into campaign data, extract channel insights and transform them into actionable changes that will drive channel optimization & accelerate performance.
- Regularly share performance insights, learnings, and go forward strategy with key stakeholders across the business including members of our leadership team.
What You’ll Bring:
- You have 5-7 years of experience in performance marketing, with 3+ years dedicated to running paid social advertising at-scale.
- You live and breathe the paid social and broader DR ad industry. You stay ahead of cutting-edge trends and channel developments.
- You’re a builder, optimizer and an executor, demonstrating an exceptional ability to manage high visibility campaigns, while always seeking to optimize bidding/targeting/audience/creative strategies.
- You are a strategic, analytical problem solver with the proven ability to structure a data-driven approach to complex business problems.
- You have proven oral and written communication skills that keep varying groups and teams aligned and informed.
- You are both right brained and left brained, can think big picture and have the ability to execute with great quality in the details.
- You’re highly self-motivated and a team player having a stellar work ethic.
- You have experience with either Facebook’s native UI (Ads Manager) or third party ad management platforms (e.g. Kenshoo).