Manager, Product Marketing & Strategy (App) at Peloton
Peloton’s App Product Marketing team is seeking an analytically minded Manager of Product Marketing & Strategy who will be responsible for supporting the growth of Peloton’s App business. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing & Strategy, this role will keep close tabs on the performance of the business and will become an expert in identifying key trends and their underlying drivers, and will partner with cross-functional teams to drive improvements to top business KPIs. The Peloton App team sits on the broader Global Product Marketing team which is tasked with revenue generation and member growth.
The ideal candidate is a strategic and creative thinker, a strong team player, has an outstanding work ethic, excellent analytical skills, and is willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary.
- Support the evaluation of opportunities to drive business performance of the App business across the key areas of the business:
- Growth: Build models and structured analysis to support investment cases for growing the App business (potential areas include international expansion, introducing new pricing tiers, and promotional offers)
- Funnel optimization: Identify opportunities to improve the existing business by optimizing the top and middle of the acquisition funnel (download-to-trial, trial to sub)
- Retention: Become an expert on what the key drivers of retention are for App subscribers; identify product or marketing opportunities to drive retention improvements
- Connected Fitness Upsell: Develop an understanding of what types of user journeys lead to App subscribers buying Bikes and Treads; identify key levers we can pull to further drive upsell and identify product or marketing solutions to capitalize on these opportunities
- Work cross-functionally across the organization, partnering with Strategy, Consumer Insights, Product Analytics, Data Science, Marketing Analytics, Product, and Product Marketing (App and non-App) teams to conduct analysis and recommend/drive improved business outcomes
- Own and continuously improve monthly reporting for the App business; conduct associated follow-ups / deep-dive analysis
- Support forecasting and other P&L management activities; conduct one-off analyses as requested by leadership
- 4-6 years of experience in a highly analytical + strategic role
- Experience translating data into strategic recommendations
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and comfortable managing multiple work streams at once
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Proficient in working in MS Office and Google Suite (modeling experience is a plus)
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Google Suite, Looker a plus)
- Great attention to detail and self motivation
- A strong team player (no job is too small or too large)
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email applicantaccommodat[email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.