Manager, Product Marketing at Stash
Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
The Stash Marketing Team is looking for a Manager, Product Marketing to help execute our partner product marketing strategy. The Manager, Product Marketing will work closely with the entire marketing team, as well as with external stakeholders. If you have superior attention to detail, great communication skills (both verbal and written), experience working with partners and are excited to get into the nitty-gritty of campaign execution—Stash is looking for you!
What you'll do:
- Build and grow relationships with internal and external key stakeholders
- Have a thorough understanding of campaign success metrics, comfortable A/B testing on live campaigns, is strategic with building test plans and managing partner expectations
- Understands the ecosystem of CRM lifecycle channel engagement, between email, push, and in-app messaging and execute marketing campaigns using multi-channel strategy
- Turn data into insightful storytelling by analyzing and summarizing the performance and revenue contribution of campaigns for internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to a team culture of testing, optimizing, and continually improving
- Manage day to day tasks associated with external partner relationships including campaign ideation, planning, fielding requests and answering questions, goal and expectation setting, and other collaborative tasks
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years of B2C digital marketing, business development, or agency experience; Experience working within the financial services, insurance, and/or consumer lending industries preferred
- CRM experience; Experience on Braze a big plus
- Experience working with HTML email templates (editing new content into previously made templates)
- Superior attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel and comfortable working with advanced data to analyze performance and lift in campaigns
- Team player and the ability to build and grow cross-functional relationships with data, UXR, product, and more, as well as build and manage relationships with external partners
- Ability to manage deadlines and interface with external partners, weighing not only Stash’s needs, but also external partner’s needs with an eye towards building long-standing productive relationships for both parties
- Creative thinking and ability to thrive in a small team, in a fast-paced start-up environment that is ever-changing
- Has proven experience in taking products and bringing them to market with understanding of positioning, value prop messaging, segmentation, and competitive market fit
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to [email protected].
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIn’s Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**