Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will report to the Senior Director, Product Marketing
- You will develop and oversee the development of the solutions marketing content for select solutions within the Unqork portfolio including the following sectors: Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Government
- Summarize market, customer, and product inputs to increase revenue for Unqork Business Solutions.
- You will develop solution strategies, positioning to target segments, sales messaging and differentiation, competitive analysis and sales collateral
- Manage buyer personas and create content for each stage of the buying cycle
- Develop post-sales customer marketing marketing materials for customer onboarding, enablement, and continued use / retention
- You will manage a team of two solutions marketers
- 5+ years of SaaS solution marketing experience
- Experience evolving marketing programs based on performance data, ground-level feedback from sales and understanding of the business
- Experience using Salesforce.com, Uberflip and Marketing Automation tools
- Experience with online and offline marketing programs, with knowledge of current trends, media and tools
- Experience mentoring team members
- Work from home with an energetic remote-first community
- Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
- Student loan payback program
- 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
- Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
- Free Peloton membership through UHC
- Paid Parental Leave
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.