Manager, Solution Marketing at Unqork
Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a Solution Marketing Manager you’ll play a key role in influencing Unqork’s go-to-market (GTM) messaging and positioning, while empowering our teams to increase win-rates and maximize ACV. This job is not only about how well you can help better position Unqork; it’s about how you lend your positivity and presence, combined with your skill set to an energized environment and highly collaborative team.
- Conduct competitive analysis, surface buyer insights, and gain an understanding of how Unqork fits into the broader ecosystem
- Influence and improve our positioning and messaging across our marketing site, collateral, and revenue teams
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success leadership, to empower our revenue teams with your market intelligence and product mastery
- Analyze, observe, and report on patterns and behavior in the market, establishing a critical partnership with product management
- Help launch new features to the world
- 2-5 years B2B SaaS product marketing experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communicator
- Are incredibly organized and efficient
- Are a great cross-functional teammate, and can work through ambiguous challenges and collaborate to build alignment and agreement.
- Can distill complex research into clear, concise and differentiated messaging.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with an insane attention to detail
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects to completion
- You are excited by software products and can talk very comfortably about how they work
- You have helped position products that serve multiple use cases and personas
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.