Manager / Sr Manager, Marketing Demand Generation - NYC
- Lead the demand generation function to drive predictable, scalable, and repeatable pipeline and revenue.
- Propose, develop, test and execute multi-channel acquisition programs that seamlessly integrate events, digital, content, email, web, direct mail, paid advertising, social and account-based marketing.
- Plan, manage, and optimize, multi-channel campaigns to generate qualified leads and pipeline
- Closely collaborate with regional sales teams to strategize and prioritize effortsCoordinate with our technology partners to co-produce integrated demand gen campaigns
- Develop segmented nurture campaigns to support SDR efforts as well as drive bottom-of-funnel conversions
- Collaborate with our marketing operations team to update lead scoring Work with the sales team to optimize the prioritization of leads and develop ABM strategies for targeted follow-ups
- Research and initiate third party campaign placement that will drive net new leads
- Create and track demand generation performance, quality and business impact through key metrics including enabling lead flow and end-to-end reporting and analytics; define and track lead forecasts and conversion rates
- Partner and collaborate with various Marketing stakeholders including: Product, digital, and content marketing to inform consistent messaging across demand generation campaigns
- Develop strong relationships with sales leaders and individual account executives to approach challenges collaboratively and align activities to sales team goals.
- 3+ years of B2B demand generation experience with a strong focus on ABM and Digital
- Have implemented traditional marketing tactics. We believe in integrated marketing and so all tactics including DM, print, sales drop programs, etc. need to be considered into the mix.
- Deep experience with Marketo and Salesforce
- Track record of successfully creating and implementing growth strategies in SaaS environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an agile and deadline-driven environment
- strong verbal communication, proven team collaboration skills, and demonstrated leadership and influence abilities
- Familiarity using, Salesforce, Marketo, Bizible, preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-energy New York City office
Benefits & Perks
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Paid gym membership
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6 month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A child care and education stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- Relocation assistance