Market Growth Strategy Manager, Caviar at DoorDash
We’re looking for an experienced marketer with deep knowledge of paid marketing channels to help own our consumer growth strategy. As a member of the Growth Marketing Team, you’ll be responsible for overseeing performance of campaigns across a variety of online and offline channels, working with cross functional teams to support growth across our 3-sided marketplace, and setting budget allocation to support our growth goals.You’re excited about this opportunity because…
You’re a results-oriented marketer with demonstrated experience managing multiple paid advertising agencies and in-house teams/campaigns. You take a customer-centric approach, and you’re passionate about doing what’s right for our customers and brand. You are highly analytical and count A/B testing, optimizing customer acquisition costs, and analyzing campaign performance among your core competencies. Most importantly, you are eager to roll up your sleeves to find opportunities and efficiencies in a fast-moving company at the forefront of on-demand food ordering. Also, you probably love food.
- Focus on new customer acquisition and retention through paid marketing channels
- Work closely with agencies and in-house team to optimize media buying in effort to hit aggressive growth targets in a cost-effective manner
- Establish channel forecasts and budget recommendations, with the speed and ownership to adjust tactics and strategies quickly based on learnings and opportunities
- Direct and manage agencies to achieve goals and ROI targets
- Maintain and monitor key metrics across channels including budget pacing, LTV, and CAC
- Manage an experimentation roadmap to optimize performance including A/B creative tests, incrementality tests, and spend scaling tests
- Test new channels and technology to identify incremental audiences and inventory for accelerating growth
- Write creative briefs to define program objectives and KPIs
- Work closely with the other teams and stakeholders to ensure goals are met
- You have BA/BS degree and at least 5+ years of related performance marketing and/or consulting experience
- You have 1+ year experience managing direct reports
- You have a passion for Marketing. You stay up to date on the industry, platforms and changes as they roll out.
- You have an ability to produce US market strategy and planning based on real-time data and insights
- You have deep familiarity with CPA, CPC, CPM, and LTV
- You are highly proficient in Excel / Google Sheets, as well as a strong grasp of funnel analytics, A/B testing, and metrics driven performance marketing
- You have a deep understanding of paid marketing channels (Social, Display, Affiliate, Search, Mobile)
- You have an outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems.
- You have attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- You have the ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations for senior executives
- You are analytically-minded, structured thinker - you get excited when insights jump out of the data
- You are strategic and business-minded - you find trends in your data and look for the “so what”
- You are creative and collaborative - you love working with a team and creatively solving challenging problems
- You are fun - you enjoy what you do and want to build strong relationships with the team
- You have experience with Web & App Tracking/Attribution (preferred)
- You have proficiency in SQL (preferred)
- You have experience working on multi-sided marketplace businesses (preferred)
- You have an interest and passion in on-demand logistics and the food space (preferred)
- You have experience in managing large consumer marketplaces (preferred)
- You have quirky talents and interests! (preferred!)
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.