Market Strategy Director at Augury
Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their negative impact on the environment. Our Machine Health platform combines Artificial Intelligence and IoT, to generate insights that help customers lower costs, reduce downtime and increase supply chain resilience.
Augury’s product innovation and strategic partnerships are helping accelerate the next industrial revolution. We are infusing AI into industrial equipment and processes, and are creating fundamentally better ways for people to understand and manage the machines that drive the global economy. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing company in a strategic role, and to create a lasting impact on the wider industrial ecosystem. In this role, you’ll help us identify and explore new potential markets and offerings, help shape offerings for those markets and develop insight into the requirements for success, ranging from routes to market to potential partnerships. You’ll bring a combination of data-based insights and personal perspective that helps us create a new category and drive the transformation of how work is done in manufacturing and industrial operations.
A Day In Your Life
- Develop and maintain knowledge of industry sectors, trends and dynamics, potential partners and competitors
- Create, and maintain market size/share and opportunity models to support our company strategy, product, go-to-market and business development objectives
- Execute quantitative, qualitative and/or hybrid research projects using Augury’s data, secondary research and by engaging with customers, ecosystem partners and advisors.
- Educating our teams on market trends, strategies, best practices, etc.
- Support Strategy activities and serve as an Expert/SME for:
- Business development and strategic partners
- Product strategy and specific initiatives
- GTM strategy
- Corporate development
- Content and research creation
- Product Marketing enablement
- Analyst Relations enablement
What You Bring
- 7 years of corp. strategy / consulting / corp. innovation / venture capital / GTM strategy / product strategy / market analysis experience with a consultancy, research firm, scale-up or established corporation
- Experience conducting custom qualitative, quantitative and/or mixed-method research
- Category experience in manufacturing, industry, IOT, enterprise software, AI
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Programmatic approach to market and opportunity analysis
- Solid understanding of research design, fieldwork and analysis
- Data driven - experience extracting insights from raw data and visually bring those insights to life in creative ways
- Strong business acumen with a proven track record of enabling / driving strategic growth initiatives
- Outstanding written communication skills; ability to translate complex ideas into simple and intuitive messages
- Ability to provide a data-driven approach and able to strategically communicate big picture correlations, predictions, and recommendations
We’re solving real problems, for real people, by helping industrial customers keep their production lines running. We believe the best perk is who we work with, professionally and personally. We love what we do, care about one another, and enjoy spending time together.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO