Vimeo’s mission is to help every business and video professional grow their brand with video. Through our ever expanding suite of tools that allows everyone to create, manage, share, and sell video we have seen incredible growth and one thing we are most proud of is our community. Our 200 million members are everything from high-end video producers, marketers driven by metrics, small business owners, agencies, enterprise teams and everyone in between. We are looking for an experienced Marketing Analyst to support Vimeo’s Product Marketing efforts. The right person will have a strong analytics background with equal parts technical and communication skills. They will have previously worked in Marketing Analytics.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with marketing managers to plan tagging, measurement and goals for each product marketing and CRM campaign
- Build and Maintain CRM datasets used for outreach to each of Vimeo’s user segments
- Partner with the Core PMM team to design and build automated dashboards to generate reports for product marketing launches
- Create growth models for each of our core product lines to identify areas of improvement within the funnel from acquisition channels to onsite levers
- Work with the Growth PMM team to report on key Vimeo.com metrics and help identify areas of opportunity across the site
- Communicate product marketing launch results across all levels of the organization
- Support the PR team with analytics as they plan Public Relations pitches to generate interest in our new products
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Business, Economics, Statistics or Computer Science) and 2+ years of experience in a data analytics role (preferably in a SaaS business)
- Extensive SQL and Python experience working with large datasets
- Experience crafting audience for targeted marketing campaigns
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables, keyboard shortcuts, etc.)
- Consistent track record in using quantitative analysis to drive product and/or business decisions
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience building dashboards in Looker or Tableau
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs