About Eden Health
Eden Health is a nationally recognized medical practice on a mission to create a world where every person has a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider. Working with employers across the country, Eden Health offers employees 24/7 digital care, same-day in-person primary care, mental health services, physical therapy, and benefits navigation. The Eden Health team is driven by a patient-centric approach, delivering relationship-based collaborative care. With this model, our clients have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs. We are committed to diversity, equity, and integrity, and our teams reflect this. Our hope at Eden Health is to create an environment where each person can do the best and most important work in their careers.
What you will be doing
Eden Health is seeking a Marketing Data Analyst to support our Marketing Team in managing marketing analytics. This role will report to the Senior Manager of Digital Marketing and will work with a hybrid of working with stakeholders, defining business decisions, then taking those programs to build outs reports and dashboards.
The successful candidate for this position has prior experience in data-intensive roles within B2B marketing teams and understands the metrics and technologies of digital marketing. This role will play an instrumental role in building the foundations of measuring and understanding the impact of our media spend and marketing campaigns.
What success looks like
- Build dashboards using visualization tools (e.g. Mode, Geckoboard, Data Studio) that help us quickly tell the story of our marketing efforts
- Develop data analysis to measure and guide business decisions for future treatments
- Extract data from multiple sources into strategic marketing insights
- Analyzing sales funnels and customer intent
- Perform data quality assessments and make recommendations for improvements
- Build new metrics that enable our marketing organization to measure their performance.
What you will bring
- 2-5 years of experience in a data analyst, data visualization, or data scientist role
- Demonstrated experience working with digital marketing data, preferably B2B
- Strong understanding of marketing - what is a campaign, what analytics to you need to show success, marketing pipeline reporting, funnel reporting, measuring marketing contributions to business
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Analytics, SalesLoft, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads and other paid media platforms
- Strong expertise using SQL to extract, clean, and transform data in large, complex, nested, databases
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay close attention to details
- Ability to contribute to a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-based environment
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or another related field
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from
edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: [email protected]