At Vimeo, we are committed to making data-driven decisions that drive our business forward. Vimeo’s platform provides the highest quality video tools for filmmakers, businesses, and video lovers around the globe. We are looking for an experienced marketing analyst to support Vimeo’s retention efforts to maximize usage of this platform. The right person will have a strong analytics background with equal parts technical and communication skills. They will have previously worked in Marketing Analytics.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with Marketing managers to plan, track and report on performance of paid media and CRM campaigns
- Develop a deep understanding of Vimeo's creators both on vimeo.com, Vimeo apps, and offsite (e.g. Facebook and Twitter)
- Identify patterns and trends in user behavior and inform opportunities to drive retention and ROI
- Design and build automated dashboards to drive awareness and familiarity of key metrics
- Communicate findings and recommendations across all levels of the organization
Skills you will need :
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Business, Economics, Statistics or Computer Science) and 2+ years of experience in a data analytics role (preferably in a SaaS business)
- Extensive SQL, R and Python experience working with large datasets
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables, keyboard shortcuts, etc.)
- Experience with Marketing Attribution and Channel Analysis
- Consistent track record in using quantitative analysis to drive product and/or business decisions
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or similar web analytics tools
- You truly believe that "getting it right" is just as important as "getting it done"
Some of the fun questions you’ll help answer:
- What behaviors signal that a user will churn?
- What is the best way to assign value to a potential customer?
- Find the best attribution model to help us accurately identify the most effective marketing tactics.
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.