Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, and chance encounters become lifelong connections. Meetup brings people together to create thriving communities — something that couldn’t be more important right now in our world, and in the tech industry.
The Marketing Analyst will manage the daily creation and delivery of the company’s marketing reporting and analysis.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to the following):
- Collaborate with Marketing team members to plan, track and report on performance of paid media and CRM campaigns.
- Develop a deep understanding of Meetups's organizers and members on meetup.com, Meetup apps, and offsite (in person attendance).
- Identify patterns and trends in user behavior and inform opportunities to drive retention and ROI.
- Design and build automated dashboards to drive awareness and familiarity of key metrics.
- Communicate findings and recommendations across all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Business, Economics, Statistics or Computer Science) and 4+ years of experience in a data analytics role (preferably in a retail or marketplace business)
- Extensive SQL, R and Python experience working with large datasets
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables, keyboard shortcuts, etc.)
- Experience with Marketing Attribution and Channel Analysis
- Consistent track record in using quantitative analysis to drive product and/or business decisions
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or similar web analytics tools
- You truly believe that "getting it right" is just as important as "getting it done"
Success in this role means you will:
* Develop and maintain source of truth reporting for marketing campaign and channel performance.
* Help define, monitor and refine customer LTVs by segment, channel, platform and key behavior trends.
- Determine what behaviors signal that a user will become high value vs. low value vs churn?
- Create the best attribution model to help us accurately identify the most effective marketing tactics.