About the role….
Policygenius is looking for an energetic and talented Marketing Analyst to join the acquisition team. Reporting to the Associate Director of Acquisition, this role will be responsible for extracting, analyzing, and reporting on third-party marketing data (Facebook, Google Ads, etc) and internal lead data with the goal of developing insights to drive better marketing spend performance and lead quality. Primary responsibilities will include creating and analyzing reports combining multiple data sources, extracting actionable insights, and reporting these insights to key stakeholders.
In this role, you will…
- Report and analyze online and offline acquisition channel data to complement the work done by acquisition marketing, product marketing, retention marketing, and finance teams.
- Design and analyze experiment data (i.e., A/B and multivariate tests) to gain insights and evaluate refinements and optimizations.
- Work with the acquisition marketing team to help define, set, and track KPIs and OKRs for success
- Work with finance to accurately track and analyze marketing spend and performance
- Maintain a sophisticated and nuanced view of our acquisition marketing efforts and funnel, by channel, with an eye toward continuously improving them through insightful and actionable data-based insights
- Participate in marketing strategy development with multi-million dollar spend allocations
- Partner with the analytics and product teams to build and implement systems and processes to effectively track and measure key growth KPIs
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have 3+ years experience in marketing analytics; bachelor’s degree in mathematics, economics, and/or social sciences a plus!
- You have deep experience in working with diverse stakeholders to solve strategic business problems
- You have a track record of applying structure to ambiguous problems to devise rigorous action plans
- You have the desire to not only tackle a variety of business problems but also provide insight and relevant recommendations
- You have expertise in Excel and SQL working with diverse data sets
- You have proficiency in Tableau or similar business intelligence platform, (e.g. Qlikview, Domo, Looker, etc.)
- You have the ability to pick-up new skills and domain knowledge quickly
- You have a deep appreciation for the power of a well-placed gif
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship!!!
Policygenius is America’s leading online insurance marketplace. Since 2014, our mission has been to help people get the financial protection they need (and feel good about it). We make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. To date, we’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance and placed over $45 billion in coverage.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we’re looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces two years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!