GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics to join our Technology and Product Team in New York!
- The Senior Manager of Marketing Analytics will be a trusted business partner and play a key part in partnering with Marketing and Commercial organizations to develop comprehensive evidence-based marketing strategy delivering new companies and member acquisition, retention, and ROI
- You'll collaborate closely within the organization (Marketing Managers, Finance) to make decisions and implement improvements to drive results. You will be a key member of a diverse Global Analytics team
- Partner closely with marketing leaders to increase our company's enrollment and engagement rate by acquiring new members and retaining existing members
- Identify other opportunities for Commercial growth
- Systematically assess drivers of commercial growth, including current and potential attractiveness of major customer segments, product competitiveness vs local and national competitors, and innovation opportunities (marketing, product, etc)
- Implement mechanisms to report, analyze and measure progress against marketing sales goals and productivity measures
- Highlight early trends in business performance and recommendations on how to exploit them
- Create a foundation for analysis, learning, and insight to drive new customer acquisition and growth
- Create a closed feedback loop for the marketing learning and enablement machine
- Provide thought leadership in strategic initiatives and business deep dives to accelerate growth, profitability, and customer acquisition
- Manage multiple simultaneous initiatives by prioritizing high impact projects with stakeholders
- Develop and mentor Analysts at Gympass
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, economics, or another highly quantitative field
- 7+ years of professional work experience in marketing operations, reporting, business analysis, or strategy
- Advanced skills in working with large and complex datasets
- Advanced ability writing SQL queries
- Experience using data visualization tools (Tableau etc)
- Experience gathering business requirements and developing efficacy measurements and dashboards to surface meaningful KPIs and actionable intelligence to marketing leaders
- Ability to communicate complex issues clearly and concisely to stakeholders in an enticing manner that encourages discussion and action
- Knowledge of marketing funnels, processes, and marketing platforms
- Ownership is Key
- Experience working with data engineers and data scientists
- Exposure to Python or other scripting languages
- Exposure to complex data pipelines, data modeling, and data architectures
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: Health, dental, and life insurance health.
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook “Life at Gympass” and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.