Marketing Associate, Demand Generation
Are you a passionate marketer who wants to feel and see their impact? Do you love helping craft and drive marketing strategy in a fast-growing company? Are you never comfortable with the status quo, and always striving for better results?At Namely, we're looking for a Marketing Associate, Demand Generation to join the marketing team and help accelerate Namely's growth. As the Marketing Associate, you'll be responsible for creating and executing on exciting demand generation projects. This includes many aspects of demand generation, including email marketing, social media, partnership marketing, paid marketing, and content creation. You'll also partner closely with all parts of the Sales and Marketing teams to help drive business growth.Responsibilities
- Create and implement programs to drive demand for Namely’s Sales team.
- Execute all Namely marketing emails for demand generation and lead nurturing.
- Run paid marketing channels, including Google Adwords, Bing, social media advertising, syndication vendors, and more.
- Partner with agencies for various projects including some paid marketing channels and television advertising.
- Introduce novel ideas for demand generation on a regular basis, to bring the demand generation program into the future.
- Optimize campaigns and channels to drive more leads for the sales funnel.
- Analyze and report on all relevant performance metrics.
- Strong writing skills, and experience writing for a range of audiences.
- Analytical skills and use data to make all decisions.
- Passion for experimenting, measuring results, and iterating on them.
- Desire to work across teams on projects that move the needle. You are an experienced project manager and can juggle many projects at once.
- Knack for innovation, always bringing new ideas to the table, and willing to take risks. You aren’t comfortable with the status quo.
- Well-versed in demand generation tools (Google Adwords, social media advertising, and Bing ads).
- Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) and how to create content campaigns that rank on Google to drive more organic demand.
- 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Desire to work on a fast growing team that moves quickly, and often changes course based on data.