Start Date: Immediate
Location: New York
AlphaSights is the global leader in knowledge on-demand. We connect investment and business leaders with a dynamic network of industry professionals whose informed perspectives help our clients make superior investment and business decisions. With 1200+ employees and nine offices across the US, Europe, Middle East, and Asia, AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
The Demand Generation Role
The Demand Generation Associate is a marketing professional who is responsible for driving demand for AlphaSights' services by developing proactive and tailored marketing strategies to attract current and prospective clients.
If you are an ambitious and dynamic self-starter with a keen interest in marketing, a high degree of empathy for client users, a desire to support and collaborate with the client facing teams, a strong commercial mindset, and a passion for delivering measurable business results, we have the perfect job for you!
AlphaSights is a global team of ambitious, mission-driven professionals committed to powering progress for our clients and our people alike. From the moment you join us, you’ll have significant autonomy and responsibility paired with the support and guidance of the global Marketing team. You’ll work cross-functionally to support internal teams around the world, helping build a strong culture, brand, and business.
The Demand Generation Associate will collaborate with the Marketing team and other internal stakeholders across the globe to execute a wide range of initiatives including:
- Using data to target users with the right content at the right time
- Increasing brand affinity among users, both prospective and existing
- Partner with senior stakeholders to find opportunities where marketing strategies lead to impactful business outcomes
Account and User Mapping:
- Develop an understanding of the Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) and create strategies to target these users on an ongoing basis
- Map accounts to identify opportunities to expand our user base
- Update account and user mapping tools to codify the data required to scale outreach to users who would benefit from AlphaSights' services
- Create materials to ensure clients have a smooth onboarding, are aware of AlphaSights’ multitude of services, and view AlphaSights as a continued thought partner
- Partner with the Communications and Service Marketing teams to develop one-pagers and decks that engage active users and nurture inactive users
- Identify market opportunities and triggers within the user journey to target the right users with the right content at the right time
- Work closely with commercial leaders on engagement strategies to increase AlphaSights’ footprint within user base and, ultimately, drive additional revenue
- Plan and execute custom marketing campaigns - using CRM/mail-merge software and social tools - that are both unique to AlphaSights as well as appeal to the preferences of our target audience
- Meticulously track all outreach activities to measure ROI, identify best practices, and set goals
- Data manipulation
- Log all client information in CRM-based tools to build robust profiles and ensure future campaigns are well targeted
- Track client movements within the user journey to extend lifetime value
- Be comfortable working closely with senior leadership to identify shared business objectives
More About the Marketing Team
From the moment you join us, you’ll have significant autonomy and personal responsibility. You’ll receive training and professional development opportunities to help you excel in your role. Hard work, drive, and a commitment to delivering results will put you on a path to progressing your career at AlphaSights.
You’ll work in a company of driven colleagues from around the world: we work as one global team that’s dedicated to growing our business, improving ourselves, supporting one another, and celebrating wins together. Our alumni go on to join some of the world’s most prestigious companies or pursue further study at top graduate schools. Learn more about our Marketing Function here.
What We Look For
- 1-2 years of relevant Marketing experience
- 3.5 GPA or above achieved in a Bachelor’s degree Business, Marketing or a similar relevant field.
- Noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Perfect attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with a natural aptitude for connecting with people
- Interest and ability to work with data
- A natural curiosity and an ambition to expand your horizons
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, challenging, and dynamic environment
What You Can Expect
- A fast-paced environment with measurable deliverables and a focus on results
- High level of autonomy and ownership of role from day one
- Clear career progression
- Professional development budget to use, including 3 paid days a year to attend courses or learn new skills and allow you to grow and develop as a marketer
- Join a global and diverse multidisciplinary team
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health and dental)
- Subsidized lunch program, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
- The option to work from home every Thursday and Friday
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.#LI-PS1