Marketing Associate - Health Solutions at WW (the new Weight Watchers)
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
The Marketing Associate supports the Health Solutions Marketing team in the planning, development, and execution of B2B2C marketing campaigns, materials and engagement driving initiatives for Health Solutions. While supporting the team, this role will also have independent and specific responsibilities that will demonstrate leadership and organizational capabilities. This role will be accountable for contributing to the bottom line as part of the larger team via a number of marketing initiatives that drive enrollment and engagement.
- Assist with the creation of digital and offline marketing materials in collaboration with designers/agencies, to help drive WW enrollment among clients' employees (B2B2C)
- Assist with the management and organization of client-facing marketing asset platform
- Support marketing team with tracking and analytics
- Provide solutions to help measure business impact
- Prioritize tactical activities that drive best results
- Provide thought leadership to define and build customized marketing materials for clients
- Partner with cross-functional teams (including sales, operations, account management) effectively
- Assist with coordination of internal review processes and prioritization of requests
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in marketing or related field
- 2-3 years of related marketing experience
- Strong computer skills including Google Suite, or similar preferred
- Hands-on experience with marketing systems and technology
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels both within and outside of the organization
- Superior organizational including attention to detail and time management
- Superior communication skills
- A proactive, goal-oriented thinker who has built strong working relationships
- Demonstrated leadership skills including collaboration, creativity, and driving results
- Financial acumen and accountability
- Work cross-functionally with regional WWHS Sales team, Account Management team, WWHS Ops and Field Operations, brand marketing and legal department
- Full-time, in the office with occasional travel (mostly local)
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks, and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.