Marketing Associate, PgPro at Policygenius
About the role...
PgPro is a growth frontier for Policygenius and one of the company’s top initiatives for 2022. The team is looking for a Marketing Associate to help build a B2B marketing engine that will fuel the company’s growth and set the business up for sustained market leadership over the long term. Reporting to the Director of Strategy & Business Operations, this role is a great opportunity for someone looking to advance their marketing experience and get exposure to an exciting part of the business.
In this role, you will…
- Help develop a marketing plan aimed at acquiring financial advisors and independent agents as new PgPro Life partners
- Gather information about and evaluate various opportunities for different demand generation programs, including advertising, industry publications, tradeshows, and email marketing, among others
- Coordinate execution of marketing programs and evaluate the ROI/effectiveness of those programs
- Work closely with the BD team to manage follow-up from leads generated from PgPro marketing programs
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have a bachelor’s degree and 1+ years of experience, ideally in a marketing, consulting, product, or analyst position
- You can perform basic analysis of marketing program effectiveness using Excel
- You have strong written and verbal communications skills
- You are highly goal-oriented and have a consistent track record of success
- You have outstanding organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and juggle many tasks at once
Policygenius is America's leading online insurance marketplace. We launched in 2014 and made our mark as an early insurtech pioneer. Our mission is to help people get financial protection right — and feel good about it — and we make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. We’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance like they shop for everything else — online — and have placed over $60 billion in coverage. In early 2020, we announced our Series D funding round of $100 million, bringing our total funding to just over $150 million.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we're looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" four years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!