Marketing Associate (SEO)
Stash is a digital-first financial services company committed to making saving and investing accessible to everyone. By breaking down barriers and building transparent, technology-driven products, we help the 99% build smarter financial habits so they can confidently save more, grow wealth, and enjoy life.
The Stash Marketing Team is looking for an SEO Marketing Associate to help optimize marketing efforts, help lead search engine optimization (SEO)/app store optimization (ASO) and ultimately drive organic growth for Stash. This role will be highly analytical and data-driven, to ensure we’re making informed marketing decisions which result in organic growth and acquisition for the company.
If you are scrappy, have superior attention to detail, great communication skills, and are excited to drive product growth, from strategy through execution - Stash is looking for you!
What you'll do:
- Search Engine Optimization & App Store Optimization: Lead SEO/ASO testing and execution to increase visibility and organic acquisition
- Site and Conversion Rate Optimization: Help drive the web testing roadmap to ensure our sites are fully optimized for conversion and engagement. Analysis, Reporting, Optimization: Develop optimization dashboard and reporting to ensure we’re tracking against major KPIs and uncovering valuable business insights
- Strategic Audits: Ability to audit both Stash’s properties as well competitors to periodically highlight strategic gaps and opportunities
- Content Strategy: Help inform content strategy with a focus on content marketing, SEO, and conversion
- Project Management: Strong project management skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
What we're looking for:
- 2-3 years in a strategic marketing role
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Basic knowledge of website design and development
- Strong SEO knowledge, both content and technical, as well as an understanding of key platforms (e.g. BrightEdge, Conductor, Searchmetrics, SEM Rush, Moz, Screaming Frog)
- Ability to leverage data to analyze performance and optimize content strategy and working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console
- Direct marketing and landing page optimization experience a plus
- Looker knowledge is a plus
- A desire to learn new things and constantly improve
- Creative thinking and ability to thrive in a small team, in a fast-paced startup environment
- Writing experience, with a flawless command of spelling and grammar conventions
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits, Perks, & More!:
* Equity In Stash * Flexible Vacation
* Four Family-Friendly Medical Plans * Two Dental & One Vision Insurance Plan
* 401k * Learning & Development Stipend
* Commuter Benefits * Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* Employee Referral Bonuses * Stocked Fridges & Kitchens
* Thursday Happy Hours * Catered Lunch on Fridays
* Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Built in NYC's Best Places to work in 2019
- Built in NYC’s Startups to Watch in 2018
- Wall Street Journal's "Top 25 Tech Companies To Watch" in 2018
- MarCom Awards 2018 Double Gold & Platinum Winner
- 2017 Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services and Banking category
- 2017 W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience
**No recruiters, please.