Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such, our return to office plan will follow a phased approach, working towards a hybrid model. Starting September 13 until the end of the year, our hybrid model will consist of two encouraged in-office days (Wednesday & Thursday); there will not be any mandatory return to office in 2021. Learn more about our return to office philosophy and plans here!
Your Impact on our Mission
Zocdoc is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Associate to join our team. This is a great opportunity for someone smart and ambitious to build marketing campaigns to acquire and onboard our audience of medical providers and to analyze the results to inform future strategy. The role will directly impact how practices and providers experience Zocdoc, while driving revenue for Zocdoc.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Eager to learn quickly and tackle challenges with energy and enthusiasm
- Enjoy using data and analytics to solve business problems
- Action-oriented and able to switch gears quickly to manage multiple projects
- Diligent and pay strong attention to detail
- Collaborative and enjoy building relationships amongst peers
Your day to day is…
- Own the end-to-end production process of email campaigns and in-product notifications, including list creation, error-free copy, imagery, links, QA, rendering and deployment
- Lead reporting and analysis of email campaigns (including pulling weekly/monthly performance reports and delivering ad-hoc insights)
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Product teams to execute marketing campaigns to support cross-functional initiatives to drive revenue
- Monitor, evaluate, and troubleshoot marketing data, tools, and processes to ensure deployment of campaigns and support the development of scalable marketing automation programs
- Participate in the brainstorming and conception of new marketing campaign strategy
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 2+ years of work experience
- Action-oriented attitude and learn quickly
- Strong analytical skills (particularly Excel and SQL) and ability to use data to optimize campaigns
- High attention to detail, especially under pressure
- The ability to multitask and manage multiple complex projects at once
- Strong communication skills amongst different audiences
- Bachelor's degree required
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks (when back in office)
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.