Work & Co (work.co) defines and launches the world’s most successful digital products and services. With a team over 400+ and offices in the United States, Brazil, and Europe, we’ve become the go-to partner for IKEA, Google, Apple, Mercedes, Vistaprint, MTA, Planned Parenthood, Gatorade, and more. As Fast Company noted, our engineering and design teams are routinely entrusted with creating digital products for companies which rarely approach outside firms. Forrester Research calls our approach “a model to follow.”
The Marketing team at Work & Co is responsible for building our presence and awareness among leaders in design, technology, and product development functions across industries. The Marketing Associate will work closely with company leadership to identify and execute initiatives that help us to continue to attract top companies and talent.
The Marketing Associate is highly organized and has experience in digital marketing practices, including social media, website maintenance. Knowledge of CRM/sales pipeline tools, analytics tools, and media monitoring a plus.
Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify trends, patterns, and insights from data are as critical as the ability to turn insight to action. To thrive in this role, you must be comfortable handling multiple tasks at once, collaborative, and proactive. You should also share our love for making great products and services, as you will be part of the team that helps connect people with the digital products they love to use every day.
What You Will Do
- Provide general administrative support to all marketing efforts across brand, internal and external communications, content creation, social media, awards and events.
- Support the day-to-day maintenance and development of internal team resources related to marketing including: event and awards dashboard, social media calendar, subscription management tools, and press coverage
- Work with the operations team to research and secure event locations, manage budgets, and oversee day of event preparations and logistics: including brand assets, IT needs, catering etc.
- Assist in preparing external communications, such as posts for social media and assets for awards and press opportunities
- Support in drafting internal communications
- Primary focus on supporting the marketing team, but routinely collaborate with the talent, new business, and operations teams
We Are Looking For
- A self-motivated individual who is resourceful and clever
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multitask multiple projects simultaneously
- Collaborative and confident working across levels and disciplines
- Comfortable using collaboration tools such as Slack, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Keynote
- Proven experience leveraging social media platforms - Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Interest and passion for technology, digital design, digital products
- 2-3 years experience, preferably with a background in PR, Marketing, or as an Assistant
- CMS experience preferred
At Work & Co, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.