Stash is a digital-first financial services company committed to making saving and investing accessible to everyone. By breaking down barriers and building transparent, technology-driven products, we help the 99% build smarter financial habits so they can confidently save more, grow wealth, and enjoy life.
The Stash Marketing Team is looking for a Marketing Associate to help execute our engagement and retention marketing. The Marketing Associate will report to our Director of Product Marketing for debit and money services, and work closely with the entire marketing team. If you have superior attention to detail, great communication skills (both verbal and written), and are excited to get into the nitty-gritty of campaign execution - Stash is looking for you!
What you'll do:
- Coordinate and execute marketing campaigns through a variety of different channels - email, push notifications, in-app messaging, and in-app content
- Conduct A/B testing on live campaigns to optimize performance
- Assist Senior Marketing Manager with day to day execution and optimization of campaigns
- Prepare weekly marketing reports that analyze and summarize the performance of campaigns
- Contribute to a team culture of testing, optimizing, and continually improving
What we're looking for:
- 2-3 years of B2C digital marketing experience
- Experience working with HTML email templates (editing new content into previously made templates)
- Superior attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel and comfortable working with simple data to analyze performance and lift in campaigns
- A desire to learn new things and constantly improve
- Master of organization
- Creative thinking and ability to thrive in a small team, in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Writing experience, with a flawless command of spelling and grammar conventions
- Experience on Braze a big plus
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits, Perks, & More!:
* Equity In Stash * Flexible Vacation
* Four Family-Friendly Medical Plans * Two Dental & One Vision Insurance Plan
* 401k * Learning & Development Stipend
* Commuter Benefits * Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* Employee Referral Bonuses * Stocked Fridges & Kitchens
* Thursday Happy Hours * Catered Lunch on Fridays
* Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Built in NYC's Best Places to work in 2019
- Built in NYC’s Startups to Watch in 2018
- Wall Street Journal's "Top 25 Tech Companies To Watch" in 2018
- MarCom Awards 2018 Double Gold & Platinum Winner
- 2017 Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services and Banking category
- 2017 W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience
**No recruiters, please.