Greater NYC Area
Compass seeks a Marketing Associate to help shape for our agents’ marketing initiatives, from concepts and development through implementation and tracking. You will work collaboratively with the internal marketing & creative team and external vendors to execute agents' initiatives and help ensure cohesion between the Compass brand and the marketing/advertising deliverables for agents. You will be part of the team determining and refining agent marketing policies, processes, strategies, and best practices.
At Compass You Will:
- Consult with agents to shape marketing initiatives and campaigns; liaise between the company’s designers and agents to communicate and coordinate the delivery of projects and materials.
- Assist with developing and implementing improved agent marketing policies and processes and tracking individual agent marketing budgets.
- Monitor marketing budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results from advertising/marketing projects with marketing/advertising plans and forecasts.
- Provide creative and strategic marketing recommendations
- Support the marketing & creative department by relaying real estate market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information.
What We Look For:
- Ability to work independently and to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Adept project manager; impeccable time management and prioritization skills
- Skilled communicator with great interpersonal skills, ability to build and manage relationships
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Experience with client/account management, real estate marketing, and/or luxury brands a big plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and social media/online marketing platforms
- Strong working knowledge of creative programs such as InDesign and Photoshop preferred
Read Full Job Description