Marketing Associate at TrialSpark
At TrialSpark, our mission is to bring new treatments to patients faster and more efficiently by reimagining the clinical trial process. Recruiting patients is one of the industry’s biggest problems, with over a third of trials failing to meet their enrollment targets.
In this role, you’ll be a core member of our patient recruitment team, helping to bring our patient acquisition strategies to life. You’ll support the day-to-day activities required to create, launch, and monitor marketing campaigns. We’re very cross-functional, with design, software engineering, product marketing, and product management folks on the team. Along the way, you’ll learn about marketing, branding, software development, finance, operations, and much more.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing startup, reinventing a broken industry from first principles. If you’re interested in startups and entrepreneurship, come and learn the ropes at TrialSpark.
We are currently operating in a remote capacity, but we need this role based in NYC long-term when our headquarters reopens.
What you’ll do:
- Manage day to day patient recruitment activities to ensure smooth operations
- Gather and analyze data about marketing campaigns to find improvements
- Create reports and write emails to share with colleagues
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Build marketing email campaigns in marketing automation tools
- Configure paid advertising campaigns in advertising management tools
- Prepare regular recruitment performance forecasting reports
- Monitor competitors brands and their patient acquisition activities
- Conduct research on clinical trials and patients
- 1+ years experience (or the right recent college grad)
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You can figure things out independently
- You’re a first-principles thinker
- Strong ownership mentality
- You’re kind, thoughtful, and have a low ego
- Strong written and verbal comms skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with advertising tools or marketing automation tools (e.g. Facebook Ads, Marketing Cloud)
- Experience with SQL
- Any marketing or business experience