Marketing Associate at Namely
Marketing Associate, Marketing Shared Services
The Namely Marketing Team is looking for a Marketing Associate to manage our fast-growing client community. This person will be responsible for driving customer engagement and retention throughout the customer lifecycle. This position also directly affects revenue by increasing customer advocacy and driving loyalty and retention.
In addition to managing our client community, this individual will also support the marketing shared services team with copywriting, email marketing assignments, and other projects as needed. This is a unique opportunity for someone looking for exposure to a wide array of marketing disciplines.
This role reports into the Manager, Marketing Shared Services, a group within the Marketing Team that covers content creation, design, technical development, and testing frameworks.
- Help marketing and sales meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives such as referrals and reference calls
- Manage Namely’s online client community of 2,000+ HR professionals
- Provide continued education throughout each client’s use of the product by partnering with the client success and enablement teams
- Supporting the implementation of new client advocacy software and systems
- Support broader marketing with content creation, copywriting, and email marketing efforts as needed
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on communications, marketing, and/or business
- Polished verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Must enjoy creating new processes and programs to support rapid business growth
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, collaborative environments where change is the norm and the bar for quality is set high
- A self-starter that’s adaptable and thrives in a fast-paced startup environment
Nice to Have:
- Experience with HubSpot or other marketing automation technology
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce and the ability to pull reports and edit profiles
- Previous use of Influitive’s advocate marketing platform or similar solutions
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.