About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing
Eden Health is seeking a Marketing Associate based in New York City. The Marketing Associate is a generalist startup marketing role, working on projects that initially begin with asset management and daily administrative tasks to ensure the smooth operation of marketing projects. The assignments would include developing reports, organizing assets and reports, assisting with physical and virtual events, amassing competitive research and fielding and analyzing other market research. To begin, the Marketing Associate will report to the VP of Marketing, and will serve an important role as the marketing function grows.
What success looks like
- Store all marketing assets in a logical fashion
- Pull research and deliver reports that are accurate and insightful
- Handle day-to-day administrative tasks precisely and quickly, particularly as it pertains to virtual events
- Communicate well and deliver as promised
- Document approach to all aspects of work in order to help others understand the system and to groom a future successor
What you will bring
- 3+ years of experience in marketing or related field
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Digitally savvy
- Experience with some combination of: Google Adwords and Google Analytics, Hubspot, Salesforce, Salesloft, Monday.com, LinkedIn Advertising
- A go-getter in their early career, who is looking for responsibility but is unafraid to handle administrative work for an indefinite period of time
- A positive attitude and the ability to learn quickly
- The candidate should be someone who embraces uncertainty and is energized by the idea of being flexible to the changing needs of the business
- This is more of a left-brain, analytical role, though there will be plenty of opportunities for creativity
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from
edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: [email protected]
Read Full Job Description