Marketing Automation Manager (Marketo)
We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
As our Marketing Automation Manager, you are a catalyst for our campaign execution, turning ideas into reality and guiding our growth and maturity in all things Marketing Automation. In this role, you will support the Marketing Team by automating and executing digital campaigns, creating forms and emails, ensuring tight integration between marketing (MAP, ABM) and sales (CRM) systems, and tracking campaign results. The ideal candidate will possess an eye for detail, will keep ahead of industry developments, and has a demonstrated ability to scale efforts in a fast-paced environment. This role is based in New York City.
A day in the life of a Marketing Automation Manager at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Director of Marketing Operations and Insights and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Administration of our Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo), webinar platform (Zoom) and ABM Platform (Engagio)
- Work cross-functionally across the marketing team to create and maintain marketing automation campaigns, including the production of HTML emails, online forms, landing pages, monthly newsletters etc.
- Configure, implement, customize, test, update and report on marketing campaigns, lead nurturing programs, and lead scoring programs
- Create segmented lists based on user persona and behavior, including past email, web, or campaign interactions
- Measure results and drive optimization of our marketing automation efforts
- Develop documentation and roadmaps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions
- Maintain data quality across our marketing systems and develop best practices and guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 3-5 years in an automation, operations, or campaign management role
- 2+ years operational experience with Markto required; Marketo certification preferred
- 1+ years operational experience with Salesforce.com with ability to set up campaigns and reports
- Experience with Engagio or other ABM platform preferred
- Experience operating within GDPR, CAN-SPAM, CASL and/or other compliance frameworks
- Comfortable editing and adjusting HTML email and landing pages; ability to write HTML independently preferred
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment to meet multiple deadlines and maintain close attention to detail
- Ability to improve business outcomes by utilizing a data-driven mindset and analytical skills paired with a creative approach to problem solving
- Strong organization and communication skills, and ability to collaborate with stakeholders across multiple departments and time zones
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package