Marketing Campaign Coordinator at Teachable
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:53 a.m. (EST) on Saturday, March 21, 2020
At Teachable, we’re on a mission to help professionals monetize their knowledge. We believe anyone pursuing a passion has valuable skills worth sharing. Our team is committed to building thoughtful tools and resources that make passing this knowledge simple, meaningful, and rewarding.
We’ve entered an exciting period of growth and need and need a Campaign Coordinator to help support large-scale marketing efforts that will convert leads into customers and beyond. Your primary responsibilities will include campaign logistics, timeline and task management in Asana, campaign research, and task execution.
You’ll be part of the marketing team, a fast-paced, highly cross-functional team that is constantly testing and innovating to tell the best possible story to our customers. You'll support the Senior Marketing Campaign Manager on both broadcast and evergreen marketing campaigns that show prospects and customers why Teachable is the best choice for their online course business. This role reports to the Head of Marketing Engagement.
This is an important position at Teachable, and a pivotal time in our company's growth. Teachable is growing, and our marketing team is hard at work trying exciting new strategies and projects to keep up with our customers' needs. Your project management expertise and attention to detail will help us scale our efforts, and our ideal candidate is a quick learner with an interest in developing their marketing and project management experience.
- Broadcast campaign support: Work with the Senior Marketing Campaign Manager to execute compelling campaigns that will make Teachable a no-brainer for leads and free users. You’ll partner closely with our email marketer, copywriter, designer, and social media manager - just to name a few - and our big goal is driving leads to purchase paid Teachable subscriptions. (An example of a broadcast campaign might be our annual Black Friday promotion, or our flagship virtual summit event in September.)
- Campaign research: Research anything from current digital marketing trends to customer testimonials to help strengthen our marketing efforts.
- Create and manage documentation: Create and maintain campaign documentation to communicate core details to stakeholders across the company.
- Project management in Asana: Create projects in Asana (our project management tool) to make sure that all campaign deliverables are finished on time. You’ll also be responsible for followup when tasks inevitably go overdue, and updating the timeline when things shift.
- Campaign execution: Hands-on involvement in a variety of campaign tasks including building Asana projects, task followup, proofreading, on-page UX testing, creating surveys, sourcing testimonials, creating spreadsheets, finding information, and more.
- Reporting: Share live updates on campaign performance with stakeholders, as needed. Partner with the Senior Marketing Campaign Manager to analyze campaigns and prepare recommendations for the future.
- You have 1-2+ years of experience as a Project Manager, Production Coordinator, Marketing Coordinator, Campaign Coordinator, or similar role.
- You’re a phenomenally organized person, and you’re skilled at managing projects end-to-end: brainstorming, planning, executing, managing tasks, and tracking project success.
- You’re detail-oriented and don’t miss a beat. You’re very thorough and enjoy researching, collaborating, and executing.
- You have knowledge of digital marketing, email marketing, content marketing, and/or social media marketing.
- You have experience with Asana, Trello, Basecamp, or other task management tools. And you were a power user with at least one tool of choice.
- You have experience with Google Docs, Google Sheets/Excel, Dropbox, and (bonus points) flow chart development tools.
- You have a positive approach to challenges. You enjoy being strategic and solving problems, and you have a can-do “roll up your sleeves” attitude.
Teachable is an instructor-focused online course platform that lets course creators build and sell courses on any topic, from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Our hundreds of thousands of instructors have earned more than $500M to date, and we've raised $12.5m+ from a group of top venture investors. We're growing rapidly, with triple-digit year-over-year growth, and are continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent in NYC.
At Teachable, you will have the freedom to do your job and be an integral member of our tight-knit team, and you can do it all in our beautiful office in NoMad with great benefits and perks. You’ll also get access to an ever-growing base of online educators, and your work will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives.
Comprehensive health benefits with options covering up to 100% of monthly premiums
Discretionary vacation & time off with a company average of 24 days a year
Parental leave, 16 weeks, fully paid after 3 months of service
401(k) with match after 3 months of service
Supplemental student loan repayment assistance or a professional education stipend
Dependent Care FSA
Your own standing desk or other personalized workspace
Gym + wellness matching stipend
Teachable encourages individuals from a broad diversity of backgrounds to apply for positions. If you're on the fence about applying, please do! Additionally, Teachable is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to a fair and consistent interview process, and to constantly working to ensure an inclusive work environment.
Finally, please tell us in your application if you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. We'd do this anyway, but federal law requires us to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Read Full Job Description