Marketing Campaign Coordinator at MANTL
MANTL is a fast-growing NYC-based FinTech SaaS company on a mission to build technology that will help America’s financial institutions and their communities thrive. Think Shopify or Squarespace, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. We are drastically changing the landscape through modern banking software that empowers banks and credit unions to grow digitally.
Our flagship product, Online Account Opening, has quickly become considered best in class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. Suffice it to say, our customers love MANTL.
Since launching our first product in 2017, we have built several new products, thoughtfully grown the team, and have become a market leader.Who makes up our team?
People are our most important asset and the number one reason we all love working at MANTL. As a team, we value accountability, transparency and collaboration. We have agile teams, with clear, outcomes-focused goals.
We're a group of passionate technologists that support an open and transparent culture that helps foster productive and engaging discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well - people who will gladly go out of their way to help others with things big and small.
We are always a work in progress and love hearing feedback from our team. MANTL was proud to be named as one of Crain's 100 Best Places To Work in 2020.About The Role
We’re looking for a highly motivated, proven Marketing Campaign Coordinator who knows how to coordinate and execute end-to-end marketing campaigns to achieve specific company goals. We know who our potential customers are and what resonates with them. We need your help to make sure our marketing campaigns can reach them. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing SaaS market leader.What You'll Do
This is a cross-functional marketing role where you’ll coordinate and execute marketing campaigns from start to finish targeting B2B enterprise prospects (banks and credit unions). You will work closely with other members of the marketing team as well as across the organization including sales, product and external agencies to meet project deadlines. This role reports to the Director of Marketing.Who You Are
- You have 3+ years of experience assisting in execution of marketing campaigns across multiple channels including digital advertising, email marketing, content marketing, print and events.
- You can effectively work with agencies and design teams to gather creative assets and assist in design and effective messaging for various promotions including videos, sales collateral, client communications, ads, brochures, email campaigns and web content, as well as compile post-campaign reporting for analysis.
- You have experience working cross-functionally with PR, Content, and Marketing teams to effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to stakeholders including project status and potential issues and ensure milestones are achieved in a timely manner.
- You can effectively manage and track project expenses and budgets, lead special projects and ad hoc assignments with minimal supervision.
- You are a quick learner who can develop working knowledge of the marketing tools, platforms and technology; including systems for email, webinar hosting, digital ads and the client database. Assist in updating the corporate website.
- You can assist in planning and production of industry conferences, tradeshows, webinars, virtual events, company functions and client engagement events, including travel arrangement, venue booking, sourcing and distribution of promotional materials
- You take a detail-oriented, thoughtful approach to campaign execution and project management.
- You are excellent at managing multiple projects at once while maintaining a high-level of quality and meeting tight deadlines.
We don’t expect you to have all of these things - but we do expect you to be exceptional at some. Tell us what those are.What you’ll like about us:
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day. We offer a unique employee experience based on the values of transparency, accountability and collaboration, and are deeply proud of our culture.
MANTL offers competitive compensation packages, unlimited vacation, fully covered health insurance, creative and fun team-building events, mental health programs and more. We strive to show we truly care about our employees happiness and engagement.