Marketing Campaign Manager
This position is for the digital-native marketing guru that can bring new and creative ideas to the team, has a voracious appetite for success and always maintains a “glass-half-full” mentality. Your role requires the ability to think analytically, be a self-starter, work collaboratively and have the right alchemic balance between creative and technical skills. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, Global Demand Generation you will work closely with the Marketing, Product, and Sales teams to execute marketing campaigns that grow the volume of qualified leads and pipeline.
- Manage end-to-end campaign planning and execution for vertical and product marketing campaigns.
- Create programs that nurture and progress prospects through the marketing funnel resulting in qualified leads for sales.
- Own metrics and KPIs to track and optimize campaign effectiveness, lead performance and all campaign success criteria.
- Develop quarterly campaign roadmaps including email, landing page creation, digital advertising, contests, nurture streams, and social/viral campaigns.
- Manage assigned campaign budgets, vendors and coordinate with internal stakeholders to achieve an average pipeline contribution of up to $1M per quarter.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in a marketing campaign management position, B2B software experience preferred.
- Marketo and Salesforce experience required.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office, graphics software (Adobe Creative Suite especially Illustrator, Photoshop), and HTML for website applications (WordPress/Drupal/etc).
- Experience writing content for emails, nurture campaigns and advertisements preferred.
- Strong ability to multi-task with results-oriented mindset.
- Self-starter, possesses a high level of initiative, proven proactive thinker with the ability to resolve issues effectively and in a timely manner.
Bachelor’s Degree required.
Catchpoint is a digital performance analytics company that provides unparalleled insight into customer-critical services to help our clients consistently deliver an amazing customer experience. Catchpoint offers wide-ranging and easy-to-use tools that allow businesses to discover and fix problems before they impact end users. More than 350 customers in over 30 countries, including major brands such as Comcast, LinkedIn, Overstock, TripAdvisor, Wayfair, and Priceline, trust Catchpoint solutions to strengthen their brands and grow their businesses.