Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such, our return to office plan will follow a phased approach, working towards a hybrid model. Starting in June we opened our NYC office for colleagues on Wednesdays and Thursdays. This is entirely voluntary and includes all of our regular in-office perks such as free lunch. There will not be any mandatory return to office in 2021. Learn more about our return to office philosophy and plans here!
Your Impact on our Mission
We’re building a world class Marketing team at Zocdoc, and we’re seeking an enthusiastic B2B Channel Manager to join our Provider Acquisition team and help us recruit more doctors across the US. This role will own our ‘campaign-based’ channels (email, direct mail, etc.) and be accountable for delivering regular lead volume, maintaining target CPAs, developing testing methodologies, and managing creative campaign development.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are...
- Excited about direct response marketing, and solving the puzzle of how to repeatedly engage a B2B audience over time.
- Comfortable with both the creative and analytical side of marketing -- able to manage development of new campaigns as well as optimize performance.
- Highly organized and autonomous; you enjoy owning multiple projects and take pride in being able to keep all the plates spinning.
- Serious about your work, but not about yourself. Let’s face it - the way this last year went, you kind of need a sense of humor
Your day to day is...
- Help dream up new marketing campaigns and fresh ideas to attract doctors to Zocdoc.
- Coordinate the roll out of these campaigns from ideation through execution, tracking an analysis.
- Maintain a marketing calendar for your channels that drives consistent leads to sales, while protecting against list overuse and creative fatigue.
- Monitor and report performance for each channel, while optimizing for key metrics like response rate, sales conversion and ROI.
- Work with paid marketing vendors to identify new opportunities, negotiate pricing, manage deliverables, establish reporting etc..
- Collaborate cross-functionally with partners in design, sales, product, data, etc.
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 5 years of experience in marketing or a related field (experience with B2B marketing or healthcare industry a plus).
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects at once in an ever-changing environment.
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.